UNTOLD ROMANCE

Again, this is a RobGine Fiction. I had second thoughts in publishing this but thanks to MissHighNotesBelter who stood by me and encouraged me to do this kaya eto na siya. I love you, Ashley! You owe a really big dedication in this book and in my life, besh, salamat.

And here are the characters!

Robin Padilla as Cyrus Arellano

Regine Velasquez as Synthia Rey Fortrera

Ariel Rivera as Rio Ravena

Mariel Rodriguez as Alyana Flores

DISCLAIMER: Chapters ahead are purely innovative. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events and/or even character identity including businesses mentioned in the book is purely coincidental.

Lawsuits and legal proceedings mentioned and are done in this work of fiction are not accurate.

Do enjoy reading and feel free to vote, comment and share. I would love to hear your feedback.

A woman who practiced law and excelled in her field found a destruction to her name—love sounds like a sweet melody or rather a lovely story to tell. Out of all the many conferences she attended, there was none that said something about how falling in love could break even the strongest people, even the sturdiest legal firms and the most unyielding things that spent you years in building. Can the brain replace the heart and make decisions that might lose him but for her well-being? or will the heart withstand whatever it takes to have him with the uncertainty of being safe?