Chapter 43

--Preview--

Li Na standing behind the music producer and looking at him intently. The occasional nodding told her that Gu Shen's performance is getting his approval. Thus the frown between her eyebrow eased up a little bit.

She turned her attention back to the studio and look at the recording session. Once you isolate Gu Shen's rebellious attitude and concentrate on his performance, it cannot be denied that he does have a high potential.

Remembered back at how she made the stubborn Gu Shen to 'voluntary' obeyed her instruction, a leaking smile start to form.

Don't misunderstand. By no means, she adopts any underhand method. She just uses a legal method in forcing him. 

After she told her plan to Shen Yun Tian, without a moment of hesitation, he brought a lawyer to meet her. "I had looked over at the contract between the company and Gu Shen and see, there is a loophole here. We can use this against him" He shows a highlighted line in the paragraph.

Li Na read the line over and over again, "The line shows that the company is in full responsibility for his growth and he needs to obey the decisions as long as it didn't harm him. Then, we could..." Her eyes opened as she glanced at him, seeking for a confirmation.

"Yes. We could force, control and monitor him" Shen Yun Tian pinched her tender cheeks lightly, eating tofu as much as he can. "I will send the assistance for you. So just do anything you want to do"

"Teddy, you are so good to me. I just cannot help to fall for you all over again!" Li Na jumped into his arm and kissed his cheek. Reflexively he circled her waist and secured her position so she can sit there comfortably. 

Behind them, the long-forgotten lawyer was having a problem in controlling his serious expressionless expression behind the black-rimmed glasses. It's the first time for him to see at how his nefarious cold boss could possess a set of warm eyes,  still, he quietly erased his existence and left. For him, it's better to take initiative to leave before his boss tells him so.

Li Na never thought that the assistance that Shen Yun Tian meant was a group of a bodyguard to intimidating Gu Shen, a lawyer and also a team of hackers in case she want to softly push him into a no way out.

"Is this necessary?" She awkwardly looks at Shen Yun Tian. This is too high profile to the point of forming a small triad. 

____________--____________

You can read the exclusive full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/