Chapter 69

--Preview--

As Li Na rouse from a heavy slumber with pain hammering her head. Slowly she opened her eyes and aware of the coolness of the air and its loamy fragrance. The first thing she did as soon she gains her consciousness is checking her large stomach.

She let out a relieved sigh. Thank God that she is fine and there is no pain or injury on her body. 

It looked like she was in an abandoned building but somehow she felt a sense of familiarity with the building. It felt like she had been here before. Li Na raised her head and looked at the surrounding area to remember back the reason for this feeling. 

As she observed her surrounding, a few images played in her mind. Her eyes widened in shock when she remembers the reason why.

This is exactly the building that she had been with Shen Yun Tian when she followed him in her spirit state in her last life. Her heart bangs loudly against her chest. Why did she wake up here?

Trying to calm down, she tried to remember the last scene before she was knocked out. It's Ru Feng! It must be him that bring her here but why?

A sound of coughing from behind attracted her attention. She turned her head around and see that Ru Feng had long looked at her.

"Ru Feng! Are you crazy! What are you trying to do?" She screamed in anger at him and tried to attack him but the dizziness in her head made her attack power weakened.

Ru Feng let out hysterical laughter and approached Li Na. She looked at him and noticed that there is a knife in his hand. Her body trembled unconsciously. Right now, he is now a crazy man that able to threaten her.

"What do you want?" Understand her condition that unable to fight him, she lowered her voice and asked him scaredly. She keeps on holding her stomach, afraid that she was unable to protect her baby if Ru Feng became unreasonable.

While Li Na stared at him with her red eyes, Ru Feng tied a rope around her wrist easily and sit her down on a chair. After that, he took another chair and sit opposite her.

"Li Na, Li Na. Aren't you are just so adorable looking like this". He softly grazes the side of the knife onto her cheek. 

"Why are you doing this?" The coldness of the knife made her pale face become whiter.

Ru Feng put his index finger on her lips, "Shhh. Today is not your turn to ask anything but it's my turn to ask the questions and you just have to answer. Understand?" He let out a cruel smile, forcing her to agree but she keeps her silence.

Ru Feng ignore her rejection and continue, "Hmm, where should I start?" He knocked his fingers and snapped it, "Yeah, there is something I really want to ask you. Why do you start to change? Things are already going the way I planned but suddenly you stop our relationship." 

He pinched her cheek, the same way he used to do during the days they were together and it used to be the most intimate action she felt before but now, it disgusts her.

Ru Feng pinched her cheek and raise it forcing her to look at him, "Why?" His eyes are full of crazed. If she didn't change, things wouldn't turn out this way.

Although Li Na tried to stop showing any weakness, a stream of tears flows down on her fair cheek. She keeps her mouth shut and closes her eyes, she doesn't want to look at him and satisfy his pride.

"Why you are not looking at me?" Ru Feng let her chin go and opened his shirt, showing his body full of scars and nasty scabbed skin. His once healthy body turned to skinny bones, like an incomplete man. 

"You think I am disgusting, right? But the one that I looked like this is Shen Yun Tian. This is all his work." His eyes are full of madness.  "What do you think his face looked like if I killed you?" He smiles and at the same time, he cried.

At the moment when he was at his lowest point, Li Na lowered her voice, tried to persuade him, "This must be a misunderstanding. Shen Yun Tian would never do that."

Ru Feng turned his face back to her, "You don't know his capability? You think he is a kind person?" He laughed at her words. If what she said is true, then she might really not know him. Imagined her face when she knows that all their interactions are all a lie, it must be fun to see.

He looked at Li Na and said, "He is not a good person at all. Look at this building. This is the place we met before when he asked me to take care of you and then dumped you so you would stay with him"

Li Na knows that he had taken the bait. Knowing that he would not do the extreme made Li Na felt relieved, "No. It could not be true. He loves me." From her memory in her past life, when Ru Feng was held before, Shen Yun Tian asked him to take care of her and not as described by him just now. She knows he lied to her but shows a shocked expression to make sure he believed her.

"It's not love, Li Na. It's just possessiveness. Once he obtains you, he will throw you away." Ru Feng tried to plant a seed of suspicion in her heart.

"He would not do that. He is a kind person" To make sure her acting is perfect, Li Na shook her head left and right, showing that she didn't want to believe his words.

"If it's true, what are you going to do?" His heart is gloating in expectation of her answer.

---------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/