Chapter 48

--Preview--

"Teddy, look at this. Isn't it so pretty?" Since they are in A City, Li Na does not want to stay only in the room so, under the night sky, they take a night walk at the A City's famous seaside field.

As she stands on the field of flowers, her hair fluttering blown by the wind. Under the light, her smiling face was outlined faintly, glowing just like an unearthly fairy fallen from the sky.

 "Pretty" Shen Yun Tian uttered slowly. He grasped his hand hesitated to approach her, afraid to taint the picture with his presence.

Li Na laughed and crouched down to pick up a few flowers. After that, she beckoned him closer with her hand repeatedly, "Come here"

As he moved towards her, she showed him the flowers she picked, "Smell this. Their fragrance are good too"

"Do you like it?" She looked so innocent holding the flowers and repeatedly bowed her head to it. If one see carefully, the lips on his face rise a little bit. With how she is right beside him, he wishes that time could stand still so he can stay with her eternally. 

"Of course, I like it" She nodded excitedly. 

"More than me?" Is he comparing himself to the flowers? That childish words from his mouth made her laughed hard. 

"Are you jealous?" She pinched his cheek lightly and stretched it as she pleased. He grabbed her moving hand as her action became more uncontrollable. His expression turned serious and stressed his words further, "Do you like the flowers more?" 

Maybe she already used to his presence and knowing that he could never harm her, his cold aura does no longer made her frightened. 

With how good he is in eating vinegar, she nodded cheekily, "I like the flowers more..." She sneaked a look on his face and giggled, "But I love you the most"

Her words made his face turned black but the next words made his tight face automatically eased down. However, he still did not satisfy. He wanted her to coax him "Explain it"

After taking a look around the flowers, she said, "You see, liking the flower means when I look at it, I just want to pluck it but..." She kissed his cheek, "When I look at you, I want to shelter you, feeling the need to protect and made you feel happy" 

"Although that's what I feel, it seems that I am the only being sheltered by you" She shyly rubbed her neck. As soon as she confessed her feeling, her hand was pulled by him and she falls into his embrace.

"You don't have to. Let me be the one to protect you and what you need to do is just thinking about me" Her confession overwhelmed him. His heart feels too full of undescribed feeling.

As her husband, let him be the one to shelter her so that in this world, she will stay and remain in his arm. Knowing how unnatural his expression might be, he hides his face in between of her neck. 

"Teddy?" His shaky voice made her worried. He tightens his arm around her to stop her when he felt like she was moving away "I feel cold. Just let me hold you for a little bit"

She nodded and rubbed her hand behind his back so the friction can help in warming him up. He is someone that able to easily control his mind yet her single thoughtful action just made his heart beat faster and his mind muddled. However, a smile leaked on his face, he doesn't hate it.

After he calmed down, they continue to take a walk and appreciate the scene. Behind the chattering Li Na, with a faint smile hanging on his face, Shen Yun Tian silently keeps his sight on her, gaze at her affectionately. 

Before they return to the hotel, Li Na pulled him to the nearest fishcake stall to taste A CIty's local delicates. The taste made her squealing in pleasure. After feeding him a few fishcakes, she continues stuffed all the fishcakes into her stomach and even ordered additional serving. 

Because she ate too much and couldn't take a step further, Shen Yun Tian carried her all way to the car. Arrived at the hotel room, he made sure to give her indigestion medicine so she will be more comfortable to sleep.

Waking up the next morning, the other side of the bed already turned cold thus she knew that Shen Yun Tian had long gone to work.

She sat up and messaged him 'Morning ( ˘ ³˘)'

ass soon as she sent it, a reply quickly comes in, 'Morning. Is your stomach okay?"

Her eyes bend subconsciously, 'Yeah. Don't worry ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

'Good' A short reply came in as usual.

After a few light conversations, Li Na sent the last message since she needs to get ready to bring Gu Shen for work.

-------------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/