Chapter 32

A burst of laughter can be heard across the living room. There, Li Na was lying on the sofa comfortably while holding her handset. 

Its look like the materials in her hand was so interesting, making her oblivious to the Hwang Ma's repeated stares.

"Young Madam, what are you reading?" She asked. Its look like Li Na had found a new entertainment to fill her time during Shen Yun Tian's absence

"It's just a new chat I joined. It's so fun" Li Na could not stop her giggles even when she explained to Hwang Ma. It's been a few weeks after her last visit to Shen Yun Tian's company and she still keeps in contact with Lu Wei, Min Mei, and Ri Xuo. 

Her husband tracks also been updated to her through Ri Xuo. Due to her traumatized past, Li Na found herself be quite obsessive with Shen Yun Tian. Having his location informed, her anxiety will be lessened and calmed.

"Oh," Hwang Ma smiles. After that, she put down her broom and moved to the kitchen.

Looking at the Hwang Ma retreated figure, Li Na put down her phone and chased after her. "Hwang Ma, what are you going to do?" Her eyes wandered at the area in front of Hwang Ma.

She noticed that Hwang Ma is preparing for their lunch. All ingredient are on the table, sorted into a different basket.

"Let me help you" She rolled up her sleeves and wash her hand. "No, Young Madam. I can do it" Hwang Ma shook her head, tried to refuse her help. 

"It's okay. I want to do it" Without waiting for her response, Li Na immediately reached for vegetables and washed them.

Behind her, Hwang Ma smiles while shaking her head. She knew that once Li Na decided to do something, no one can stop her. Each time Hwang Ma want to cook, Li Na would stay with her in the kitchen.

In the beginning, she would watch how Hwang Ma cooking but eventually, Li Na would start cooking the dishes as Hwang stand beside and guide her.

Every day she would continue to accompany Hwang Ma, learning and recording any recipe from her, especially the list of Shen Yun Tian's favorite. 

With all interaction between Li Na and Hwang Ma, their relationship is closer and Hwang Ma no longer feels awkward being beside her.

"Is the taste fine?"After scooped the soup and taste it, Li Na founded that the taste is perfect but still she asked for Hwang Ma opinion. 

Hwang Ma nodded, "Yes. Its good, Young Madam" 

Her words made Li Na smiles proudly. Its look like her cooking skill getting more proficient. "Let's serve the food on the table" She can't wait to put her effort on the table.

Li Na had called Shen Yun Tian and received his promise to return home for lunch. With her persistence, every day he would come back and eat together with her.

After Hwang Ma scooped the soup into the bowl, Li Na stopped her, "Let me bring it. Hwang Ma can continue cleaning the kitchen" 

Li Na takes the hot bowl from Hwang Ma's hand and quickly brought it to the dining table. She standing there while holding hands on her waist, looking at the full dishes on the table made her felt content. Today, all of it was cooked by her.

"Do you do all of this?" A voice behind her back startled Li Na's thought. She quickly turned around. There was an elegant woman standing behind her. She wore a white classy blouse that perfectly fit onto her body.

Because of those fine appearance, there was no shadow of years gone on her face unless she stared at her intently. However, the expressionless look on her face made Li Na unconsciously crunched her body.

Li Na focused her gaze back on the woman, somehow felt that she was familiar but Li Na could not remember where she had seen her. Realized that the woman could freely enter the house's premise without being stopped by guard show that she is an acquainted person.

"Yes"  Li Na nodded. Maybe the lady is related to Shen Yun Tian. As she wants to open her mouth to ask for the woman's identity, Hwang Ma hurriedly came into the dining room. "Good afternoon, Madam" 

-----------------------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/