Chapter 58

--Preview--

While fixing makeup in the restroom, Di Xu giggles thinking about how miserable Li Na would currently be. Imagined that arrogant face wrinkled in shame gives a sense of accomplishment to her. It's just about time that woman is going to get fired.

She walked back to work while humming a song in delight. Just when she wants to take a seat, a sudden appearance of CEO Bai Li made her face frowned. She really doesn't like to see her boss around especially when his fat jingling when he walking.

"Good morning, boss!" She put up a smile and sat up to greet him. Since she tried to hide the sickening feeling, she didn't realize that the incoming CEO Bai Li's face was full of anger.

"What have you done!" Because too enraged, CEO Bai Li yelled at her in public. He, the one that called as an outgoing employer by his staff, first time lose his control and publicly screamed at Di Xu, attracting his staff to their direction.

Seeing her colleagues started to whispering made Di Xu felt offended and annoyed but still, she maintains a flattering face, "What is wrong, boss? Please tell me what happened" She does her standard wronged face that she used whenever she was in a desperate situation.

"Tell me, what have you done today, especially to Li Na?" Her expression doesn't lessen his anger but only made him furious. 

Realized that her current embarrassing position because of Li Na, her resentment flared up, "What did she tell you? I don't know what happen to her today but you just accept the lies she fed to you! Not only me but everyone knows about your relationship with her. Boss, don't be too bias toward your little mistress"

By saying those words, she is determined to quit the company. After she received the warning from the company because of Li Na's harassment case and a demanded promise letter on not doing it again, she knows that there will be no hope in being promoted. Who wants to stay at this unfair company! Now everyone will know that she left because of ill-treatment by her boss and sure other company will accept her, the victim. 

CEO Bai Li's hand shook in anger. Her behavior does challenge his patience. He usually will not remember a small staff but only noticed Di Xu when he received a complaint from Li Na. He just sent a warning letter and remind her not to touch Li Na in remembrance that she still his employee. And now he regrets it. He should fire her earlier!

He really wants to knock Di Xu's head. "You, fool! What are you talking about?!  She is not someone you or even me can touch. What? A mistress? She is a big ancestor! Because of your stupid move, this company is going to ruin!" In anger, he slaps her with a pile of papers. 

The surrounding people saw that the scattered papers on the floor clearly showed the pictures of her take the USB from IT staff while they were setting up the presentation in the meeting room. 

The papers shift her attention from CEO Bai Li's words that she doesn't notice the meaning of ancestor in his words. The only thing occupied in her mind is that everything was screwed up. She doesn't realize that her actions were captured in the CCTV and now used as proof against her.

"No, it's not me. I just put in the updated data and made sure everything was fine. This picture doesn't prove anything" Even though she is in panic, Di Xu still stands on her feet stubbornly.

-----------------

Hi~ I Hope you are doing well! Be happy~

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/