Chapter 61

--Preview--

After she left the office, Li Na immediately felt the mockery. Their jeering gazes and sneering made her feel stuffy and she felt an intense need to leave.

The taunting laughter kept getting louder, ridiculing her every time she moved. But she wasn't about to wrong herself, Li Na raised her face and stared back at them coldly.

"What is so funny? Do you find this situation to be humorous ?" Her voice is by no means hysterical, it's just that her calmness felt ominous.

"Yeah, it's funny. It's not every day we find our colleagues doing the dirty work" Some fools who don't know how to read the situation started to sputter nonsense.

She doesn't know all of her colleagues so Li Na walked to the fool and read his lanyard tag, "Mr. Bo Hai, was it? Since you just love this kind of news, why don't you become the main star of the next rumor?" With an unwavering smile, she intimidated the fool.

"Tha... That's not what I meant" He stuttered.

"Then, scram." She sent a chill down his spine, making him leave hurriedly.

With her sharpened gaze, Li Na looks at the surrounding people, "What are you all looking at? Would you be curious enough to take his place?" On that threat, the crowd quickly plunged to make way, leaving her to her own cubicle.

As there are no more tasks (added with her penalty), Li Na quickly went to collect her stuff to exit the company. While organizing her table, she heard the sound of approaching footsteps, so she raised her head.

"Are you okay?" Shen Yun Tian entered the company with a rushed breath and seized her up and down.

"I'm okay" Li Na saw the sweat trickling down his cheek. While frowning she tiptoed and wiped his face with a tissue, "You already know about that?"

Shen Yun Tian nodded, "Yeah. I hadn't expected this to happen, I'm worried about you" She can see that the unfavorable news had come into his knowledge and understood its severity, he came as soon as he heard the news.

"Don't worry, I made sure the article was down but unfortunately it had been seen by many others so I can't stop the news from spreading." While he spoke her hand still moved her stuff into her handbag.

Shen Yun Tian grabbed her busy hand, pulling her attention to him, "Are you really okay or are you just saying that? Did anyone hurt you?"

Li Na smiled and patted his hand softly, "I am fine now, I am not weak, Teddy" She tried to assure him, "Look around, is there really anyone who's daring enough to harm me?" Shen Yun Tian looks around the office, silently gazing at her colleagues, pressuring all of them to kneel at their tables.

-------------------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/