Chapter 71

--Preview--

The short drive felt like a long torturous ride for Shen Yun Tian. He keeps on holding Li Na's hand and patting her head with his trembling hand. His heart beating louder as if knocking out of his chest cage.

"We are near there. Just a little more." The sweat keeps on trickling off his forehead as he holds her hand tighter and looks at her with deep anxiety. 

"Its, okay. It's just a contraction and I didn't feel any pain at all." Li Na looked at him with her pale face and laughed. It's funny looking at how he looked so nervous more than herself.

Knowing that her baby is coming out soon made her scared of the pain but also filled with high anticipation. And now, looking at the always cold Shen Yun Tian become edgy made her unwittingly smiles. She didn't know how to describe this mixed feeling but it felt special.

"Faster!" Once again he asked the driver to be quick. She couldn't count how many red lights had been violated. Thankfully there aren't many cars on the road as it is late night or she couldn't bear to think of any possibilities. 

Shen Yun Tian reached for his phone and called the hospital to make full preparation to receive Li Na with the best treatment. So once they arrive, there will be no registration procedure needed to be filled as he didn't want to let Li Na wait and bearing any pain.

When they arrived at the hospital's entrance, a few doctors and nurses are already there to escort her to the VIP private ward. The hospital's hallway was already been empty earlier by the hospital's staff so they can move Li Na quickly.

Once she admitted into the ward, Li Na changed into a hospital's gown and getting ready for the check-up. Li Na felt so lucky that she didn't feel the continuous contraction as the time passed by.

The doctors thoroughly check her condition and giving her news that she and her baby are both normal and ready for delivery anytime soon. Now, they are just waiting for the cervix opening to be wide enough.

Smelling the scent of disinfectant giving her a sense of comfort and calmed down her heart. She looked at Shen Yun Tian with a smile hanging on her face.

"Teddy, don't worry. We are going to be fine." She saw that his nerve has never once relaxed and she rubbed his face as she lied on the bed. Shen Yun Tian keeps silent. He took her hand on his face and bring to his lips, kissed her loving in return to her words.

Under his cold pressure, The staff that usually do check-up for each hour were pressed by Shen Yun Tian to stay in the room and frequently check on Li Na. They want to ask him to be patient because her condition is normal but they couldn't because this guest is the hospital's highest priority.

While waiting for the time to come, Shen Yun Tian had asked his people to bring all the necessary items to the hospital. To help her gain energy during delivery, Shen Yun Tian fed her nutritious meal.

-----------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/