Chapter 30

--Preview--

Shen Yun Tian pulled Li Na and let her sit on his lap. "Do you want me to help you?" He offered his assistance in Li Na's job search. 

"Really? Wow! Thank you, Mr. Shen" Li Na immediately turn her body towards him and pulled him by putting her arm around his neck. 'Chuuu~' A smooch sound can be heard when she kissed his cheek in excitement.

"I love you, Mr. Shen" With a red face, she laughs excitedly. To the old her that once stupidly refuse Shen Yun Tian's help, she spit herself. Li Na knew her qualification too well. It can be seen as a dream come true if she can enter a big company or even hired.

Seeing her reaction made an ark unconsciously rise on Shen Yun Tiaan's face. He held her waist, "What job do you want?"

Smilingly, she said, "Any job? Then, if I want to become a manager of this company, will you approve it?" She flashed her teasing face to him.

Shen Yun Tian nodded, "If you want, I will make it happen" He said with affirmed tone. Li Na dumbly stared at his face, "Don't you afraid that I will make some losses and burden you?" 

"Don't worry, if that happens, I just going to make more profit". His indifferent tone causing Li Na to grimace her face. If his words were heard by others, they will obviously raise their gun in anger. It's not easy to generate revenue but Shen Yun Tian said like its a simple thing to do.

Since she had become comfortable with his presence, without any trace of awkwardness she pinched his face with her small fingers, "I am just kidding. That kind of heavy stuff doesn't suit me at all". 

"Then, what do you want to be?" His words are so gentle and full of love towards her. Heard no response from her, Shen Yun Tian tenderly patting her head to soothing her emotion.

Li Na put her head onto his arm and sighed. What is her talent? She, herself doesn't know. All of her skill and ability are mediocre. 

She tightly held Shen Yun Tian, "I don't know" Since she hides her face in his arm, her voice was muffled and cannot be heard unless he listened closely to her.

Shen Yun Tian continue patting her head and playing with her hair, "What do you want to do?" Her silky hair sensation on his finger was so soft and made him pleasantly smile.

"I don't know" Li Na closed her eyes. The sound of his heart beating calms her down. As she continues enjoying his touch in that quiet moment, suddenly she remembered a work that she had done exceptionally good before.

Haven't she took charge as Ru Feng's manager? How can she forgot that! Her eyes filled with enthusiasm.

"Mr. Shen, I know what to do!" She let go of his arm and excitedly pulled him. The experienced during that time still fresh in her mind. Although the things she had done before were significant, it can be a good platform for her to go further in her life.

"Arent you have started the entertainment subsidiary company? Can I work there?" Her face is beaming with happiness since she had found the things she wants to do.

However, Shen Yun Tian frowned when heard her words. "Does you really want to join the entertainment company?" 

Noticing the changes in Shen Yun Tian's tone, she asked confusedly, "Can't I? Is there anything wrong?" She doesn't know what's playing in his mind and she doesn't like it to see his distressing sight. 

Li Na may not realize that, before, she would not be someone that alert in her partner's emotion and this step where she recognized other party's feeling is a big leap forward for her. Thus, if Shen Yun Tian doesn't like the idea, she would agree but only after know his reason.

"Li Na, do you know what entertainment field really is? It's a deep dirty hole that going to trip you whenever you unaware" Shen Yun Tian doesn't want to expose Li Na to the dirty side of the world but acknowledging her intention, he had to warn her beforehand.

"It's okay since I have you. Whatever may happen, you will be there to protect me!" Don't know where her confidence came from, Li Na boldly declared her unhidden trust on Shen Yun Tian. 

"It's fine, right? Or is there anything else?" She continues asking since she doesn't receive any response from Shen Yun Tian.

The atmosphere around Shen Yun Tian became heavier, "They have a good appearance" He looked significantly depressing.

At first, Li Na was puzzled, ' Who are they', but after linking the entertainment topic and Shen Yun Tian's state, a burst of laugh exploded from her mouth.

"You are jealous? Right? Right?" Her legs flapping hard as she sat on Shen Yun Tian's lap. There is a teasing smile hanging on her face.

 "Let me see..." She looked at Shen Yun Tian's face from his red tempting lips to his high bridge nose. The enchanting man in front of her quietly let Li Na traced her fingers on his face as he stared at her. 

 When she gazed at his coal black colored eyes, Li Na felt her soul being sucked and possessed by him.

"Mr. Shen, I don't know if there exists another person that's more attractive than you". She sighs in fascination. Her words made his tense face relaxed and he tightens his hold on her waist, pulling her closer to her.

Li Na chuckled looking at his self-satisfied look and she peck on his cheek. Her eyes are beaming with happiness and delight. 

With all her moving and teasing on Shen Yun Tian's lap, Li Na noticed that his cloth was disarray and the unfastening button of his shirt revealing a delicious scenery of his skin. Since her face sticks closely to his body, his pheromone made Li Na started to wriggle her body.

Slowly she put her hand on his shoulder, "Mr. Shen..." She softening her voice and peek on Shen Yun Tian. Her red face telling him what her intention is without she continues her words.

"Are you sure? We are not at home so it's going to be uncomfortable" Although he said that, his hand doesn't let her go and even tighten his embrace. Furthermore, he started rubbing her waist in a round manner that able to enticing her desire.

"Its office's play" She quickly nodded, affirmed of their situation.

Accepting her initiative, Shen Yun Tian unfastens his tie by pulling them away. That sight only made her heart beat faster, like jumping out of her chest. SEXY

----------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/