Chapter 72

--Preview--

Li Na opened her eyes. She turned her head left and right quickly, scanning her surrounding thoroughly. It's looked like she just woke up from a nightmare and she couldn't register where she currently resides. 

Currently, her eyes were exactly the same as when she had just rebirth. Confused and vulnerable. 

She is feeling anxious to the point of panic and there is even a hint of sadness. 

"Teddy." She endured the soreness that was about to explode in her heart as she called her husband. Her cracked voice made her looked pitiful.

What answered her is only silence. The fact that Shen Yun Tian is absent increased the pain in her heart. She desperately needs him to be with her now. 

With a pale face, she moved out of her bed and tried to stand, ignoring the ache on her body just to see him.

This is the scene Shen Yun Tian saw when he entered the ward after coming back from his baby's ward. 

He quickly reaches out for her, holding her back to bed. Her body still needs rest to reduce pain and swelling around the area of her bottom half and her action made him felt distressed. 

After she lay down he wants to scold her but she didn't let him go. His shirt was grabbed by her tightly.

In that hugging position, her face was pressed against his neck. He felt tears dripped on his neck and slowly flowed down to his chest. It made his heart beat harder and uncomfortable.

"Li Na, are you okay?" He called her in distress. She shook her head hard in silence. He wanted to look at her face but she holding him tightly until her small knuckle turns white, doesn't allow him to go.

Guessing that she was having a panic attack after giving birth made him frown. Shen Yun Tian supports her while patting her back gently, "Don't worry, our daughter is healthy. You are just having nightmares." He softening his voice to calm her down.

But just like taking a stimulant, Li Na doesn't stop crying but her cries are getting louder. The tears fall out from her eyes like a broken dam and wetting his shirt.

Her reaction left him speechless. He had sealed and handle billion cost projects but still, he doesn't know what to do in this situation.

"Teddy..." Li Na raised her head. Her voice was shaky and her body is weakly wrapped in Shen Yun Tian's arm. 

Looking at the fragility in her eyes, Shen Yun Tian couldn't help but lowering his head to kiss her eyes. His action made her blinked the drop of tears falls on her face. 

On the bed, both of them facing each other. Each time the tears fall his long fingers would softly wipe the tears. It's okay if she wants to cry because he is there to make it disappear.

------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/