Chapter 51

"I thought that I had spoken to him clearly enough that I want nothing from him. In fact, I uttered it so horribly so that he could stop, but I didn't expect that he can release those past events on public directly" After both of them calm down, Li Ne remembered back about what Ru Feng had done.

She still feels angry. She was certainly sure that Ru Feng had planned to say those words on stage, triggering the public to dig around and eventually leading them to her.

Seeing that Li Ne was so annoyed, Shen Yun Tian was in a good mood so he keeps listening to her rumbling.

"You should also know that I haven't contacted him at all. No, I used to contact him but only for official matter" In her excited mood, she unconsciously told him about her interaction with that scoundrel but noticing that Shen Yun Tian's face doesn't change, she realized that perhaps he already knew everything.

"You believe in me, right? I have nothing to do with him. See, I don't even keep his phone number" Li Na quickly handing her phone to him while carefully looked at him. "I don't want you to misunderstand me so I don't tell you about the album cooperation. I didn't do anything to wrong you"

Her hand tightly clutched his shirt. There is a reason why she is afraid. When Shen Yun Tian keeps quiet, there are always two conclusions that can be made. Whether he is angry or he is happy. She hopes it is the latter.

He pulled her into his arm, "I know everything so you shouldn't be worried. I just waiting for you to tell me about it. Although it took you this long, it's okay" She can sense that he felt hurt about it. 

"Sorry, Teddy. I am just afraid you become angry" Li Na couldn't help but keep on apologizing. 

"It's okay" He pats her gently after Li Na keeps on pulling his hand around in an attempt for a cute apology. 

Those all cameras he installed around her already be taken down because he knew she would not like being tracked. So without those loads of camera, any people with a brain will know that somehow Li Na must have contacted him during the cooperation for her artist's album.

That day, he locked himself in his office to restrain his turbulent emotion and let it buried deep within. He shouldn't lose control and scared her just like the other night where he almost lost control.

It should not happen again! Shen Yun Tian knew that once he shows his real self to her, she will leave him. No! He couldn't allow it to happen. Don't do anything that can make her sense your true self. Don't make her realize how ugly and dirty you are. Restrain!

 "Thank you, Teddy. I will never let it happen again" Oblivious to his thought, Li Na jumped and kissed his cheek happily. Since she already let it out, the burden on her shoulder lightens up so she keeps smiling from ear to ear.

"I don't want to be in touch with Ru Feng. It's a waste to talk to him since I think he kinda has a loose screw. I don't think I have the ability to stop him" Although the online forums were stopped, the actual problem was yet to be solved.

 Understand her intentions, he said in a deep voice, "Do you want me to help?"

"Yes" Li Na nodded eagerly. "Maybe you can investigate him? I heard his relationship with his assistant is doubtful. Maybe we can use it to pressure him so then he didn't disturb us? If he still wants to do the bad thing, we release his black material" This is the first time she handles such a problem so maybe using a threatening method might be effective. Feeling her idea was good, she laughed wickedly.

As he keeps silent and intensely staring at her, her laughter slowly dimmed. She hesitated " Is it too cruel?" 

Shen Yun Tian shook his head, "No. it's good" Received the acknowledgment from him automatically made her smiling ear to ear.

"I am clever right. This type of person can only be shaken with this method" A proud tone can be heard from her words. 

Shen Yun Tian looked at her contentedly. Her method is too light. Threaten with dark material is a childish play. Under him, there is a fully armed mercenary team, waiting for his order. He can quietly erase that man's existence but no, he would not do that.

If Li Na wanted to find his black material, he would give it to her. Now, he still can hold his patience. But if it runs out, he could not let him go. And everything must be done without her knowledge.

"Thank you, Teddy. I love you" Li Na continues snuggle into his chest happily.

He patted her back gently, "I love you too, Li Na" Behind her back, his eyes filled with deep darkness. He would protect her at any cost.

........................

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/