Chapter 74

--Preview--

The bedroom's style that used to be cool style, elegant taste and neatly arranged are now was seen to be full with scattered rainbow color playtoys and full of milk fragrance.

Sound of baby's laugh and adults evoking the people to unwittingly smile and wanting to play together.

An Apple iPad that contains information for Shen Yun Tian to look for before sleeping had long been left on the table untouched. He did rather spending time with his wife and daughter.

With Ming Ming at the center, both Li Na and Shen Yun Tian surrounding her, playing and teasing her. 

Because of the baby's nature, even though she wants to sleep, Ming Ming still wants to play and that hard work eventually made her start to cry. 

To calm her down and helping her to sleep, Li Na lifted her clothes and breastfeeding her while her hand gently patting Ming Ming's back.

Her natural actions in caring for her baby fall into Shen Yun Tian's eyes. He looks at his little wife with a dark tide surging in his eyes. His heartbeat is so fast and his throat felt dry.

How can she do not noticed him because the moment she lifted her clothes, his hot gaze is burning her body that her cheek was almost bleeding red? She felt embarrassed.

Li Na wanted to pull down her clothes but any little movement can startle the already sleepy Ming Ming so she tried hard to maintain her posture despite the feeling of being preyed on igniting her.

Once Ming Ming falls into dreamland, Li Na slowly released her. She wanted to put Ming Ming into the cradle beside their bed but Shen Yun Tian stopped her.

He approached her and whispered into her ears, "Let's send her to Hwang Ma."

His lips and hot breath touched her earlobe. Li Na couldn't help but tremble and her white ears became vividly red.

He may speak quietly into her ears to avoid Ming Ming from waking up but Li Na felt that he was deliberately teasing her but she had no evidence!

"Why? What do you want to do?" Her long and curled eyelashes trembling softly. 

Shen Yun Tian chuckled, lowering his head and looked into her beautiful eyes, "To show you who my lover is." His deep voice is full of ambiguous taste. 

Li Na understood his illocutionary meaning immediately. This is the continuation of her playful question before.

"Li Na, it's already more than a year since our last time. I can't wait any longer. Can we, tonight?" Thinking how long he kept a jade body for her and those countless cold showers in the middle of the night, Li Na felt a little pity for him.

She nodded, stretched out a pair of white and tender arms, wrapping around Shen Yun Tian's neck, and said, "...Okay." Her voice was so soft, full of shyness. It's not only he that needs her, Li Na also wants him.

They are already an old couple but Li Na felt full of anticipation just like a newlywed couple.

------------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/