🌱good morning pt2🌱

New flashback 3rd pov
      Dipper was at the time about 14 years old. It's been 4 years since he's known Ruby. He chuckles at the memory when Ruby found him and his head stuck in a hole. He was homeschooled ever since. He had a career and he honestly forgot what it was like to make friends. Ruby was really his only friend..no she was like a sister. She helped him go through so much and he was thankful for that. Dipper was reading a book on his bed in his white clear room. It was about noon and he heard a soft knock at the door.
       "Come in." He says with his eyes still on his book. He hears the door open slowly and someone heading towards him. He looks up to see Ruby sitting on his bed looking at him. She looks like she's been..crying? She had puffy red eyes and she looked like a mess.
       "R-RUBY! WHAT HAPPENED?! WERE YOU CRYING? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? WHOSEASSDOIGOTTABEAT!" He starts rambling while worrying for his friend.
       "N-no Dipper..look I gotta tell you something...and I need help for something." She says while sniffling.
       "Oh..yeah sure. I'm here to listen. You can tell me anything." Dipper says with a gentle smile while putting his book down next to him.
       "R-remember when I said 4 years ago that you'll figure out why my parents didn't like me?" She says with hesitation.
       "Yeah? Ruby if you feel like you really need to say it just say it. I won't hate you. I promise." He says in a serious tone.
       "L-look Dipper...the reason why I wasn't liked by my parents is because of who I am...I w-wasnt originally...a girl. I was trapped in a boy's body and I was strapped by labels. I know I'm a girl. I just know it..and when I came out to my parents..they kicked me out. I saw that your mother was hiring for an assistant so I signed up..I got the job, but now... I'm growing more into a boy...I'm still stuck in this body and I HATE it...I want to change so badly..please don't hate me." Ruby summarizes while breaking down.
       "....Ruby. Look at me. I don't care whats your gender or your sexuality or literally anything you are. I like you for you. You are still human to me. Nothing will change the way I think about you...now wipe those tears because we're about to make an appointment and your about to be free from your body." Dipper says with a gentle voice while smiling brightly. Ruby starts crying tears of joy and tackled him into a hug. She cries even more while repeating the words "thank you".

Flashback over

       "-per? Dipper!" Ruby snaps me out of my trance and I look at her quickly. I see her even more worried.
       "Y-yes Ruby?"  He answers.
       "Dipper...I know that you're going through discipline, but what your mother is doing isn't right. You need to eat more. You need to ask for help. Please...Dipper I'm worried about you. And I want you to eat more..please. For me." She respond seriously while frowning slightly.
       "...Ruby. I know this is bad, but it's for mother. And I am asking for help. People just can't see it..yet. Now Ruby..I can't eat do much right now so please don't give me extra food...that's not a request Ruby...that's an order." He says while looking at his plate. He sees Ruby just nod and went outside waiting for him to finish so they can go somewhere to have an interview. Dipper later on finishes his food quickly and brushes his teeth. He then walks outside and enters the car outside awaiting for Ruby to enter. She later on enters and it was a rather silent ride. It was suffocating. They finally arrived at the radio station or rather something that looked like a big fucking house since someone asked for am interview or a "collab". It was with the famous Pyronica and Dippers mother forced him to go since we'll Pyronica was famous and apart of a models crew..though Dipper didn't know who, but he went on with it. They finally walk in and see the one and only awaiting for them at a table with everything set up. The lady jumps out of her chair and runs towards Dipper shaking his hand immediately while talking.
       "OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS ACTUALLY YOU. THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT YOUR SOFT HANDS HOLYSHIT.IMTALKINGTOYOUAAAAAAHOWAREYOU!?WOULDYOULIKETEAORSOMESHIT?!OHMYFUCKKKKKKKKKKKK."
       "Uhh good morning to you as well." Dipper replies..instantly regretting that he went here.