☏-♡-☏

Suddenly, the call ended. The ringing of the phone showing up as the blonde stared in bewilderment.

       "Pinetree?!" Bill quickly replied back to the phone in shock, meanwhile Gideon stared with widened eyes, but also embarrassment due to how many stares they were getting from strangers.

       "Fuckfuckfuckfuck- Gideon!" Quickly, the blonde looked over at the albino who only stared, awaiting for a response.

       "Yeah?-"

       "You stay here and finish with the groceries! I'm going to find Pinetree!"

       Astonished, he stammered in shock as Bill only seemed to be far more focused on something else. "Bu-but what about the mo-money?-"

       Sadly, Gideon couldn't finish his sentence as Bill was already sprinting out of the store. Well..he did try to shout loud enough for him to hear.

       "WAIT! BILL! YOU'RE TAKING THE MONEY WITH YOU?!-..and he's gone..fuck.."

       A silence was followed. Gleeful only stood next to the cart as he blinked, his expression seeming unpleased.

       "..so.." The cashier behind the counter began, causing him to look over, "..are you going to pay or..?"

       Sighing, he took out his wallet, a glare being hidden before he spoke in humiliation.

       "Yup.."

▫◀✳▶▫

       There, both a female and male sat in the living room, the silence being comfortable as the aura seemed safe. Sitting on the couch, a tense battle awakened.

       Green eyes stayed intensely into her cards, Pyronica scanning each as she calculated in her head. Meanwhile blue eyes stared at her with curiosity, his tensed body only tensed more after she paused her movements. A silence followed.

       "Goldfish!" Pyronica smiled, smacking down all her cards onto the table as she laughed with a smirk, her pride being shown as Will deadpanned.

       "We-..we're playing UNO-"

       The two quickly flinched after hearing the door slam open, the noise echoing across the room as they both quickly turned their heads over to where it was directed towards. Both having surprised expressions.

       "WILL?! PYRONICA?!"

       A blonde was who pratically ran through the door, his glare and harsh shout already darkening the room. Hair messy with his clothes gaining wrinkles due to him being in a hurry.

       "Bill?! What the fuck! You could've broken the damn door!" Pyronica was the first to spoke up, clear irritation shown as Bill interrupted their gaming hours.

       "GAMING HOURS ARE BEING PUT TO A PAUSE, WE'RE GOING TO FIND PINETREE!"

       "Wait-.." Will stood up, stretching before he looked towards his brother with a raised eyebrow, "..what exactly happened? Did you see something or..?"

       "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! HURRY UP BECAUSE I MIGHT NEED ONE OF YOU TO STOP ME FROM GOING BEHIND BARS!"

       Both the two paused, pyronica blinked as she took in the information, meanwhile Will sweatdropped. But sooner or later, they sighed and got up, leaving their cards messily lay around as they quickly put on their shoes..well, Bill was hurrying them to get ready.

       "HURRY UP YOU IDIOTS! PINETREES PROBABLY DEAD FOR ALL I KNOW, BECAUSE OF YOU SLOW FUCKS!"

       "Alright, alright! We're coming-..where exactly are we going?" The blondes brother questioned, stopping himself from walking any further as be paused in front of the door. In which Bill seemingly also froze, blinking slolwy.