Dippers eyes could only widen, staring at the creature in astonishment and confusion. He spoke up. Breaking the deafening silence that took place.

"..wh-..huh?"

"ᎷᏗᏕᎧᏁ ᎴᎥᎮᎮᏋᏒ ᎮᎥᏁᏋᏕ!" The creature replied back, eyes squinting as if it were smiling, their appearance being less threatening than before.

"..ho-..how do you know my name?!"

Bill broke in, speaking up with a bland tone. "Well, I mean, everyone here calls you Dipper..I think, so of course it knows your name, Pinetree-"

The brunette interrupted with a sigh. "No, not like that! I meant my full name..and even my last name..its a bit creepy.."

"Yeah, yeah, that's true..but it's pretty cool, don't you think? Jesus, this little guy could just kill someone in seconds! I mean, I hate how it attacked us, but if it liked me then I would use it to an advantage!"

"..I think you and gruncle Ford would have nice conversations.."

Dipper then looked back at the little creature who was now walking circles around him, inspecting him, observing his physical traits as its sharps tails began to slolwy wag in a more pleased way.

He abruptly flinched as it then started smelling him, sniffing around him..though it did seen unpleased, it didn't seem like it wanted to kill him. That was really the only good thing that was happening..

"Why does it like smelling people so much?" Bill rose an eyebrow, looking back at the other male who only shrugged when replying.

"I-..I don't know? It looks like it knows me in a way I can't describe..maybe I remind them of their owner-"

His comment was quickly interrupted by the small animal, who spoke up with a cherry tone, but it's voice still being static..the form of the little guy going back to normal as its two eyes blinked at him. The tails wagged from side to side as it jumped onto the lap of Dipper.

"ֆȶǟʀ ɮօʏ!"

Stunned, he replied with confusion, face flushed in slight embarrasment at the nickname. "St-..star boy?! Um-..what kind of name-"

Bill chuckled, intervening. "I think star boys quite a cute nickname, being honest! But..I still think I'm better at making the names. Anyways, act like you know what it's talking about, otherwise it'll probably throw some tantrum."

"Jeez, you're acting like you know everything about this thing.."

"So mean! I'm just guessing, but I'm probably correct."

Sighing, Dipper simply nodded with a small smile. Looking back at the creature, with hesitation, he began to slolwy stroke the creatures fur, hands being slightly shaky, but he was overall good.

"..I'm just wanting to know where it came from-"

His comment was abruptly interrupted by a muffled shout from who knows where, probably from outside, but it caused all of them to pause.

"Eilikrinís?! Eilikrinís?!" The unknown speaker soon were whistle a tune, it was beautiful spot on, but both Dipper and Bill didn't really know how to react.

"..who the hell names their child-" Bills rather rude comment was stopped by Dipper giving him a glare, up until going back to hearing whatever muffled shouts there were.

But the tuned whistles just kept going, repeating. It was honestly getting annoying, but no one minded as at least it wasn't ugly, right?

"Eilikrinís! Get here right NOW! I know you're in there!"