💫Performance💫

Time skip to the next day as nothing eventful happened later on the day before
        3rd pov
       The Gideon household was simply quiet and no sounds were ringing in the hallway..just the sound of nature and the breathing of the group. It was around 11 am as they didn't put their alarm clocks due to being too tired to even try with the events happening..it felt relaxing and you could even hear your own breathing if you entered that house. All was fine until...Pyronica woke up.
       Her red eyes immediately perked up as there was not much light hitting her. She slowly got up with a yawn and scratched her messy hair while cracking her back. She..seemed relaxed and calm, until she looked at the time with her phone...it was currently 11:45..the concert started at 12:30.
       "FUCK!" She immediately screamed out while jumping off her bed almost tripping yet she caught herself. She then scammed through her clothes as fast as possible and just picked a random ass outfit. She then changed faster then you could say and dashed out the door screaming like a maniac.
       "WAKE UP YOU WHORES! ITS TIME TO FUCKING WAKE UP, ITS LIKE 11:40 YOU DUMBASSES FORGOT TO SET YOUR ALARM CLOCKS SO HURRYYYY UPPP!" She screamed at the top of her lungs while knocking on each door furiously. And just as expected..the three boys came out of their room and they did not look satisfied with the way they've awoken..they simply stared at her while she was standing in front of them brushing her teeth and making her hair at the same time..whoever knew that would even be possible. The three didn't really let anything of what she said sink in until she screamed at them..that's when their eyes widened and smashed their doors shut.
       The house was now just a mess as each of them ran down the hallways trying to do multiple tasks at the same time. Gideon was doing his hair with a toast in his mouth while he was putting on his shoes, Bill was brushing his teeth while he was running with his foot up in the air trying to tie his shoe with one hand, Will was carrying a notepad while his mouth was carrying a pen and trying to put on his pants, and Pyronica was now screaming at them to hurry up while she was preparing the car. It was  c h a o s.
       After minutes of screaming and running they were finally off and was riding towards the concert..Gravity Falls didn't have the best places to set something big, but "Mabel" promised to perform even in places people didn't know of, but this time "she" would be performing in the forest that had a big clear area for audiences, though it was new.."Mabel" could handle change.
       It was currently 12 am and they were somewhat fast with changing even though they could've been faster, but you gotta give them credit for trying. Currently in the car Pyronica was driving while blasting music in her phone with her earbuds plugged in so she wouldn't be disturbed. Gideon, Bill, and Will were arguing or communicating, but you wouldn't really be able to tell as they would start to argue then calm down and repeating a whole cycle. So it couldn't be confirmed.
       "Gosh I don't know guys what if we're doing all of this for no fucking reason and I wasted my shitty time?" Bill asks as he leaned back.
       "C'mon Bill you already agreed to this and there's no backing down, besides I know there's something happening..I just know it." Will sighed and sunk into his seat.
       "I mean Will has a point Bill- like even I didn't know that Mabel had another assistant- and I'm Gideon Gleeful! It's just weird on why they would hide him that good to the point no one even knew they existed- the person you heard and mask kid are something that I know will crack up the case- I know I wasn't interested before, but shut up because I'm getting intrigued." Gideon then chuckled and retied his shoelaces as he didn't do it so well before. Bill simply rolled his eyes at all of them and quietly said ok. The group just seemed to doze off while staring at the windows of the car.
       As all of those small yet long minutes of waiting. Pyronica finally took off her earbuds and parked the car outside the forest they would be entering as there was many cars parked there and a path to follow.
       "GUYS C'MON ITS TIME TO GOOO- ITS LIKE 12:19 THERES PROBABLY NOT AS MANY SPACE TO EVEN STAND SO YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP- oh and get your supplies ready." Pyronica said her last sentence with a threatening smile as the other boys gulped and nodded immediately getting out of the car. Pyronica unplugged her phone from the charger as it wasn't in the best battery moments. The group immediately ran through the path and crowds of people as they were trying to fit in. Luckily it still hasn't started so their asses were saved...they simply decided to talk for a while and it seemed like people were having a fun time to talk to their community..well it was nice for them meanwhile..Dipper wasn't having the best day. Yes Dipper was behind the curtains. He was simply enjoying the sounds of people laughing and just seeing a smile on their face. He chuckled to himself when seeing the community he created. He was proud, but not so joyful about the background jobs he's done..as no one knew him, but he knew he sadly had to be unknown. And it killed him.
       "Mason put on your hair extensions.  The show is about to start so don't be so late you hear me young man- oh wait I mean..Mabel?" His mother grinned happily as she stared into his soul, Dipper still managed to keep eye contact and just nods in response. He was disappointed. In many things, yet he couldn't just scream everything about it on stage. No. There was a plan needed. And his plan was still continueing as no one has cracked his case..not yet. He didn't give up and he never will. The brunette who was now wearing a wig sighed and walked out. He was ready. Ready for anything. He was ready to show the world what he can do- what "Mabel" can do. He was excited, but not proud.
(This is meant to be watched as this is the animatic so if you can't watch it then I could maybe out it in public I don't know, but here you go :))