spoilers lol

K Imma just spoil the rest of the plot here so I can move on with another book that I'm more invested towards.

Plot marks I guess???

-After Bill and Dipper finished going on the Ferris wheel, they kinda flirted, but Dipper was taken away while Bill was busy.

-Vincent was the one who kidnapped Dipper and dragged him to the spot where he brought him before ( you know, the lake), and he's acting creepy and shit, saying sorry and all that stuff.

-Dipper has sexual actions forced upon him (r*pe) and is left there after being threatened by Vincent, using the pictures he took of him (during the sexual assault) and used it as blackmail against Dipper.

-This ends up with Dipper having a breakdown and ends up vomiting after processing everything that happened.

-Without realizing, he's been sat against the tree for hours. The carnival already finished and it was pretty late, almost midnight.  So, he forced himself to and took a moment to look at the traumatic scenery that involved him. Now instead of crying, he gets pissed, swearing to his fucking life that he would ruin everything Vincent ever owned, including his life. (no, not murder lmao) With that, he forces himself to walk home, ignoring the pain and only trying his best to sneak in the shack without anyone asking him questions.

-After arriving into the shack, everyone was already asleep by then. The door probably being unlocked on purpose so he could he let in, so he simply guessed that they knew he would come back.

-Going up into his room, he takes his clothes and keeps them like the way they were, knowing he can use it for future reference when really trying to ruin Vincent. ( since the guy ejaculated onto his clothes, meaning he now had DNA evidence.)

-After showering while overthinking and some crying, he simply ignored any thoughts and went to sleep, not finding the capability of being able to hug himself without thinking of the way Vincent touched him.

-Next morning, he locks himself in his room. Not being able to even do anything without thinking back to what happened, only ending up with him running to the toilet to vomit out of disgust and horror. His Uncles knocked on his door a few times, but he simply gave the excuse that he was nauseous and sick, that maybe he had some food poisoning at the fair.

-This leads up to him not answering anyone for the next days, intrusive thoughts along with agonizing memories haunts his mind while he lays down on bed, having his entire blankets cover him as if it would help anything. Struggling with his own thought process and how to really deal with it all, now also having to fear whether Vincent would leak photos of him if he even tried to speak up. His starvation only making him colder and weaker.

(Next chapter)

-Dipper then gets an unexpected call by Mabel, her explaining how he would have to cover for her in her livestream since she was busy at the time. The covid thing caused interviews to now go over lives or calls. He of course didn't decline, even if he wasn't in the best state or mindset as of now, he still had a job and a manager he couldn't dissapoint. Mabel of course asks him if he's okay (since his voice was shaky), but he only answered that she didn't need to worry, he just felt a bit tired and sick.

-With that, call ends and he has to wait till the afternoon and get ready. By ready, he had to dress up as Mabel again. It's been awhile, so he was slightly anxious. But, that was the bare minimum of what he was scared of, he now had a new person to fear.

-Afternoon soon shows up and he quickly changes into clothing Mabel would wear, some dress along with a sweater since he still found himself cold and shivering, maybe trembling, he couldn't tell. Putting some makeup, ect ect. Ignoring any backround noises as he finds himself slightly panicking, trying to find the hair extensions he swore he put in one of the drawers.