Part 18- "Mr Mercury"

*** SMUT WARNING ⚠️ enjoy 😈😈😈 there's also some accompanying GIF's this time which were tricky to find to fit in with the story but I think they do the job***

The count-down had begun.

5-4-3-2-1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The deafening cheers had Daisy clap her hands over her ears. All around her people were kissing and embracing eachother, welcoming the beginning of another year.

Freddie took her hand and kissed the back of it gently "happy new year" he said as he pulled her into himself.

She was helpless in his arms, she knew that these small physical gestures would build up soon, and she would undoubtedly succumb to him.

Her arms rested around his neck while his clasped behind her waist.

Pulling back her head, she was consciously screaming internally at herself to not look into his eyes. Damn. She looked.

Locked in, and perhaps out of habit, she glanced to his mouth. He could read her mind. Would he dare kiss her? Yes he would.

Leaning forward, waiting for her to complete the move, he paused.

"Fuck it, it's New Years" she said out loud and plunged into him.

His mouth, a delicious combination of Freddie Mercury, Cigarettes, alcohol, and something else that she could never quite work out but it was the beginning of her end.

Moaning into him she took in his tongue which swirled with hers in a desperate and passionate dance.

His moustache tickled her top lip, adding to the sensation. They both knew that a kiss like that would only lead to one thing. There was no way either was going home alone.

"Please, Daisy, I'm begging you, I need you" Freddie pleaded into her mouth.

"Urgh" Daisy wanted to say no, she knew it was the best thing for them both. Nothing good would come of them giving in. Then again, how could she say no when she knew exactly what he was capable to doing.

Taking his hand, she led him towards the exit "did you have a jacket?" She asked

Stepping outside the cold air hit them both, he wrapped his arms protectively around her. Security had a line of cars stationed out the front and called one over.

Sliding in, Freddie was already throbbing in his pants. He couldn't believe that he was taking Daisy home.

Placing her lace mask over her eyes, she leaned back on the opposite seat, and crossed her legs. Silently she teased him without even doing anything.

His eyes began to devour her before his hands even could. In his mind he was already deep inside her, making her scream his name.

"I'm going to fuck you so you never forget who you belong to" he said licking his bottom lip.

The drivers eyes shot to the rear view mirror out of shock of what he had just heard.

Without a flinch Daisy continued to stare before parting her lips "but I don't belong to you"

In a flash, he moved over her  "Oh yeah?" he murmurs, lips on her neck.

She gasps as he pins her wrists above her head. "I'm going to tongue fuck you till you cry" he promises with no consideration of the driver.

She whimpers.

"Do you think anyone khow's how to make you cum so many times that you forget your own name?" His hand seeks the heat between her legs. "Shit. Do you think anyone will make you this wet?"