Part 4-"let's go get me my man"

Daisy carefully applied her lipstick and teased her hair for some added volume. She was happy with her appearance and felt attractive enough to be on the arm of Freddie Mercury.

With so many photographers taking their pictures, Daisy was more aware of how she presented herself in public, after all, she wasn't married to just anybody.

Stopping suddenly, she stared ahead in the mirror "Freddie?" She called out.

"Yes dear" he replied as he popped his head around the door of the bathroom.

Turning around, she leaned against the vanity and crossed her arms "we haven't announced that we're married....or even filled the correct paperwork in the UK"

Thinking for a moment Freddie became slightly stunned at her revelation "we'll have to change that won't we" he smiled as he stepped into the bathroom and took her waist.

Nuzzling his face into her neck, her hair was soft and smelt floral. He loved how gentle she felt, feminine and delicate, like the flower she shared her name with.

"Mmmmm my baby" he whispered softly into her skin.

Her mouth curled into a small smile while his hand slid up her thigh "easy access" he simpered

"Why make life difficult?" She shrugged as she winked at him.

A loud knock from the front door interrupted their near heated moment "coming!" Freddie called out then kissed Daisy "let's go" he offered and allowed her to walk ahead of him.

Her skirt swayed gently as her hips moved to her steps. Licking his lips, he gave a devilish smile as thoughts of her writhing on top of him, began to flow through his mind.

"Do we have time for a quickie?" He asked bluntly as she opened the door to Brian who regretted the conversation he was witnessing.

"Fred! Enough with the sex! Is your cock not sore?" He crinkled his nose in partial disgust.

"Nope, I'd be happiest if I could retire and have her laying on a bed, legs in the air, in a doorless, windowless room" Freddie's honest and open confession came so naturally that Daisy burst out laughing and could barely control herself.

***********

Looking over herself in the mirror, Olivia twirled around making sire every part of her looked perfect.

She had every intention of making sure that she was the only object of Freddie's affection.

Dabbing her perfume behind her ears, she seductively stepped out of her bedroom and posed by the door.

"Wow! You look incredible!" Her assistant Jen childishly squealed.

Giving a satisfied smirk to the response she was given, Olivia threw her lipstick into her small handbag and looked at Jen "let's go get me my man"

***********

Freddie trimmed his moustache with delicate precision in the reflection of the kettle.

Smiling at his extreme focus, Daisy tried to hide her amusement.

"I can see you" Freddie mumbled as he snipped away at the small untamed hairs.

"You mean in your kettle?" Daisy teased as a giggle escaped her.

Turning around and giving a dramatic stance, Freddie clutched at his chest "are you mocking me Mrs Mercury"

Daisy stood up and moseyed over to Freddie. Running both hands across his chest, she could feel his muscles under the fabric, his body heat warming her fingers.