Part 10-"Come on mate"

Sitting opposite Diana, Daisy began to breathe heavily. She scrunched the paper bellow her fingers while Diana pleaded with her to calm down. Her words were simply white noise.

Her lower jaw began to grind against the top, while her heart raced, pumping blood fast through her veins.

Standing up slowly in the hotel dinning room, she could see people watching her. Did they know who she was? Who her husband was? Did they pity her?

Leaning against the table she stared at Diana "I need to be alone right now"

Diana sympathetically nodded her head, and made no attempt to stop her friend, despite desperately wanting to go after her.

Picking up the newspaper that Daisy has left on the table, Diana frowned at the pictures of Freddie and Olivia as she began to read.

Queen frontman Freddie Mercury is caught out once again, this time with ex flame actress Olivia James. The duo were caught lip-locked, on Friday night, while Mercury's wife is away on holiday with friend Diana Taylor.

Sources claim that while his wife is away Mercury, accompanied by his band mates, made no attempt to hide his affections for his ex, and kept close.....

Diana slammed the paper down "are they all fucking nuts?!" She asked herself quietly.

"Who?" Asked a voice from behind her. Diana turned and was surprised to see Gabriel, who's divinely sexy smile made have gasp slightly.

"No one" she quickly said trying her best to tuck the paper under her napkin "do you want breakfast?"

"I could eat, is uh, Daisy around?" Gabriel asked glancing around the restaurant in hopes of seeing her.

"She was but...she wasn't feeling well. She's gone to lay down" Diana's lie was convincing enough to fool him.

A loud commotion from the lobby distracted the two, as they both looked towards the direction of the gathering of people standing up, and making their way out towards the reception.

Looking at eachother in confusion, Diana and Gabriel both stood up from their seats, and followed.

"You're kidding!" Diana said loudly.

"Holy shit!" Gabriel followed in an equally surprised tone.

Freddie and John both stood at reception, with Freddie frantically screaming "I don't fucking care if she placed a do not disturb on her room, tell me where the fuck she is!" His aggression was very unusual for his character.

Keeping a circular distance around them, flashes from cameras and excited calls of their names, flew at Freddie and John who both expertly ignored them.

Looking up for a brief moment, John spotted Diana and with relief on his face called out her name and rushed over.

Freddie noticed John's absence, and looked around before spotting a shaken Diana. He pushed through the bystanders, and grabbed her shoulders "Her room. What number is her room"

In a state of complete disbelief over what was happening, Diana blurted out "403"

Without a further word, both Freddie and John ran towards the elevator.

"We need to follow them, this is going to end badly" Diana turned to Gabriel, her eyes wide open in worry.

"WHAT?! Wait.....WHAT?!" Gabriel had absolutely no idea why Diana was giving Freddie Mercury and John Deacon of Queen Daisy's room number.

"Jesus! Freddie and Daisy are married! Daisy Mercury, you didn't see the correlation?" Diana was agitated at having to need to explain herself and took Gabriel's arm, while dragging him along.

"Daisy is Freddie Mercury's WIFE?!" Gabriel froze. Having been a huge fan of Queens, he never in a million years predicted that he would see Freddie in person, let alone have a crush on his wife.

Freddie and John ran down the corridor towards room 403.

With closed fists, Freddie began to smash the door screaming Daisy's name.

The door flung open. Daisy was shocked to see Freddie and John infront of her.

Her shock quickly subsided and was replaced by the pain and anger she had been experiencing, since she saw the paper of Freddie with Olivia.

"Why are you here Fred" She asked in a cold tone.

Stepping towards her slowly, Freddie wanted to test the waters with what mental state she was in "Daisy....Daisy it's not-"

"Not what it looks like?" Daisy finished his sentence "I figured that that's what you would say" walking back into her room, she returned to the door quickly holding a second copy of the paper.

Throwing it into Freddie's face "tell me, what does it look like to you? Because to me it looks like you're kissing your ex Olivia, but perhaps I'm looking into it too much"

Diana and Gabriel had both appeared, neither knowing what was about to transpire.

"Freddie I'm done with this, I'm so done!" Daisy's eyes were now filled with tears and falling down her face.

Wanting to console her, Freddie stepped into the room "Daisy let's talk baby, please" his pleading voice was shaking.

"We are talking! What is left to say! What the FUCK is there left to say? Are you not sick of this? All of this bull shit that surrounds up? Cheating, allegations, the lies, aren't you tired? I can't do it anymore!" Collapsing to her knees.

"Shhhhh" She hushed as she stoked her hair.

"Daisy it didn't happen! She lunged at me! SHE kissed ME!" Freddie explained but his words were lost of Daisy who was completely destroyed.

"I don't want to hear it! I don't want to hear the lies and excuses! There's always something!" Daisy's screams were worrying, her mental state was pushed to its limit.

"Daisy I love you, you're my life" Freddie fell to the ground in front of Daisy,and took her hands in his. They were ice cold, he began to kiss them gently "please don't" he whispered repeatedly.

The pain of the moment struck Daisy like lightning bolts, causing floods of tears along with heaving.

"Please just go. Just go home Freddie, I'm begging you" Daisy begged pulling her hands out from Freddie gasps.

Standing slowly, she looked down at the mess Freddie had become. Grabbing her leg he sobbed into her without a care of who was in the room.

John stepped towards him and put his arm on his shoulder "come on mate"

Diana covered her mouth, trying to conceal her own cries over the sadness of Freddie and Daisy's break up.

Finally Freddie stood up. His heart beating so hard that he clutched it. Falling into John's arms he continued to release heartbreaking cries.

Daisy gave up and ran from her room pushing past Gabriel and Diana. Her own cries heard throughout the corridor, loudly echoing.

As she hit the elevator button to go down, the doors opened to a very surprised Alex who's eyes widened at Daisy's state "Daisy! I was just coming to see you"