Part 39- "what? What confession?"

Waking up alone suddenly, Freddie found a note beside him on Daisy's pillow.

Freddie,
I'm upstairs on the roof garden. Come up when you wake up.

D x

Pulling on his jeans and T-shirt he quickly rushed to the bathroom and rinsed his mouth with mouthwash and washed his face. He paused to look at himself in the mirror "get your shit together" he commanded to himself.

Carefully and quietly, he made his way to the end of the corridor where a flight of external stairs would lead him to roof.
Slightly nervous over their post-love-first session conversation, which was inevitable he began to prepare himself for the worst.

Opening the large metallic door which, he pushed at it with both hands  creating a creaking  sound loud enough to irritate his ears.

The air was uncharacteristically warm outside, a breeze moved past him which spread the smell of spring flowers which bloomed in the wooden flower beds around him.

Despite the overcast of clouds, the brightness took a few moments for his eyes to adjust to.

Looking around he saw her. Sitting on the cement ledge, her black hair dancing in the breeze. She looked like a beautiful dark angel overlooking the city below.

Deep in thought, her eyes were fixed at the street below her, the distance too great for any real sound to touch her.

Careful not to startle her, Freddie made his way closer

Careful not to startle her, Freddie made his way closer. He cleared his throat to make his presence known.

She looked over at him, the darkness on her face vanishing. Her radiance glowing from her eyes at the sight of him. A faint smile forming on her lips.

Relief replaced his nerves while his pace quickened as he grew closer.

"Good morning" she welcomed, her voice smooth and melodic.

"Good morning, you look absolutely stunning"

Bitting her bottom lip, her eyes dropped at the compliment before focusing back at him "I slept very well"

Cocking her head she waited for him to speak.

She wondered how the conversation of last night would come up. Feeling ashamed, she knew she was responsible for the nights activities.

Taking a deep breath, she held it for a moment before releasing into an apology "I know I'm being a cock-tease and I say one thing and do another...I'm so sorry, I just...I mean you're" stumbling on her words, Freddie tried to keep his face straight despite wanting to smile at her awkwardness "Freddie you're fucking gorgeous ok?" She let out annoyed "and when you sit there looking at me I can't seem to switch myself off"

Rubbing his neck as a way to distract himself from laughing, Freddie was overjoyed by Daisy's very honest confession. Slowly, his smile became visible and was caught by Daisy