Part 49- "It was stupid of me to come here"

Stuffing the note quickly into her jeans pocket, Daisy took a final glance around. Cautiously, she looked towards corners where she knew he would lurk, she felt a partial sense of relief when she realised that he wasn't there.

Noticing her dis-ease, Freddie watched from a distance while a concerned look appeared on his face.

Stepping away from the conversation he was having, he rushed to Daisy's side "what's wrong"

Daisy looked at him alarmed "nothing!" She blurted out in an obvious lie.

Freddie looked around in the same directions Daisy had moments early, then grabbed her arm, dragging her towards a side door which he pushed open angrily "I know I'm a headfuck, I know I've hurt you beyond repair and I've made your life-"

"Wait!" Daisy interrupted with her hand up against Freddie's chest "you think I'm upset about you?"

"You're not?"

"What?! No!...I mean yes but"

Freddie's face relaxed, before turning suspicious "then what is it"

Daisy sighed and ran both hands through her long hair, contemplating how much she could reveal without then needing to explain a whole array of other issues. She looked at his face and was moved by the look of concern.

"Can you do something for me?"

"Anything!" He stepped closer to her, their body's pressed together.

Reaching around his neck, Daisy gently moved her face towards his "can you come over tonight?"

"Are you trying to distract me?" Freddie smiled, rubbing his nose against hers.

"Very possibly, is it working?"

Pinning her against the wall, Freddie began to kiss Daisy's neck, aiming his lips to that one spot that always aroused her.

"Mmmm this isn't fair" she moaned.

"Neither is using the promise of sex to avoid telling me what's going on in that head of yours darling" Freddie replied amused at how easily he had reversed the situation "how about I come over tonight, I make you scream till your soul leaves your body, and after, you tell me what's going on"

Daisy could feel Freddie's erection through his pants, pressing against her eagerly. Knowing exactly what he was capable of doing to her, she couldn't help but momentarily imagine how amazing he would be.

"Jesus, don't temp me"

Kissing her neck harder, he moaned into her neck sending vibrations along her skin.

"Come over" groans of ecstasy escaped her lips as her battle to resist him came to a halt.

No matter how big a part logic played in her mind in wanting to resist him, the fact was, Freddie was not someone you said no to.

**********

Rushing down the corridor towards her apartment, Daisy's fingers fumbled with the keys.

Opening the front door, she stopped and stared at the small red light staring at her from her couch.

"Hello love" came his deep voice

Daisy's hand slid up the wall to flick the light switch on, despite knowing who it was.

"What are you here?" She asked calmly, remaining by the door.

He looked at her in surprise "I thought you would have been pleased to see me love"

"I'm not" her reply was blunt and cold "why are you here" she asked again.