Part 33- "Do you feel nothing?"

Diana was completely numb. Trying her best to digest what Daisy had just told her, was harder than anything she could have imagined hearing.

She was surprised at the fact that a rather large part of her expected Alex to do something like this.

"So what now? If we go to the police they'll ask for evidence, he's rich enough to buy his way out, I mean what can we do?" Dianas question was something that had already crossed Daisy's mind.

What can I do?

There was no way to get around him being punished for his actions.

"Do you hear that?" Diana asked as she tried to pinpoint the location of a faint sound "it sounds like your name"

"I hear it too" Daisy replied. She stood up and looked around before making her way to the window. Pulling the curtain back, she could see a figure standing in the rain looking up at her.

"What the fuck?" She asked while squinting her eyes, trying to work out who it was "you're joking" she finally said while cracking the window open.

"Freddie! What the hell are you doing down there!" She yelled out over the loud roar of the rain.

"The doorman won't let me up!"

Daisy closed the window and turned to Diana "he's out in the fucking rain!"

Diana couldn't help but love the romantic gesture of Freddie standing in the rain, calling out for Daisy, despite being upset with him over what he had done.

Daisy rushed into her room and grabbed her shoes angrily "I'll be back in a second, I'll send him home, he's probably drunk"

As Daisy left, Diana made her way to the window, peering down in anticipation.

The truth was, no one was happy about Daisy and Freddie's break up. They had all agreed to not voice their upset, but deep down they knew. Freddie and Daisy were simply meant to be.

"Freddie! Are you seriously out here!" Daisy scolded as she paced out into the middle of the road, where Freddie stood soaked through.

"Yeah, I guess I am" he replied, breathlessly.

"Mind telling me WHY?!"

"What do you know that I don't Daisy?" He asked her with no hesitation.

"Uh many things, like it's crazy for you to be out here! Ever heard of a phone?" She asked in annoyance.

"Would you have answered?"

Good point

"Freddie I'm really tired, and I don't want to be responsible for you catching pneumonia"

"Then answer me! What do you know that I don't" Freddie repeated his question, his top completely transparent from the rain.

Daisy brushed her wet hair strands away from her face. She looked around, trying to think of something to say, without actually needing to say anything at all "please just go home"

Freddie dropped to the ground. Pleadingly he looked up at her, the raindrops falling on his beautiful face "Please"

Daisy crouched down and took his hands. Sympathetic to his emotions, she wiped her open palm across his cheek "my God, even in torrential rain you are the most breathtaking man I have ever seen" she wasn't lying. His face, despite its pain, was chiseled in the most perfect way. When you looked at him for too long, it was almost painful to be around him.

"I need some time to digest Freddie, but please believe me when I say, I didn't do anything with him"

"But the freckle...how could he know Daisy, I mean no one would know that unless...." his eyes widened.

Daisy stood up quickly, terrified of what he was about to say.

Freddie stood slowly. His eyes searched hers  to confirm what he just realised.

"That day, when you were at the hospital, you didn't remember. He was there" despite speaking to her, Freddie's words were an outward dialogue of what he was thinking.

Daisy stood frozen, her feet had grown roots and her brain couldn't form a sentence of denial. She wanted to deny it, but having him of all people say it out loud, reignited the pain which she had been trying to control all day.

"You never drink during the day, you would have never drunk that much, and not at work. That's when it happened. The vaginal damage, the freckle, it's how he knew....it's how he fucking knew" Freddie's voice was eerily low through the rain. A darkness cast over him "tell me he did it"

Daisy shook her head and pressed her lips together while the tears fell from her eyes, combined together with the rain.

"Tell me Daisy" his demand was terrifying, his voice penetrated her completely.

Taking hold of her, he felt her shiver under his touch, her skin was deathly cold. He wasn't sure if it was the rain or fear that had left her feeling like a corpse.

He placed the back of his hand on her head and pushed it into his shoulder. The guilt of having accused her so mercilessly, was now controlling him. He was past the point of fury, he had completely skipped it. Nothing, not even Alex, mattered in that moment.

"You know what I miss most about you?" He asked, trying to calm Daisy's nerves. She shook her head, still unable to speak.

He pulled his shoulder away and put his forehead to hers. Slowly his mouth touched hers. His gentle gesture was intoxicating to both of them.

Her lips parted slightly, allowing his tongue into her mouth. The warmth of him began to spread through her entire insides.

She had admitted many times to him, that kissing him was her most favourite thing to do. Her gentle moan was too quiet to hear, but easily felt as it vibrated through both their mouths.

He pushed his body closer to her, her erect nipples pressed against his hard chest, the outline of his cock against her crotch.

She pulled away, touching her lips she looked down "you're engaged"

"What?"

"You're engaged!" Daisy said louder "I'm not doing this" Daisy was already in enough confusion, she didn't want to add Freddie Mercury's ex wife/mistress, to the equation too.

"Come upstairs, I'll get you a towel and you can call a driver, I won't have you walking back in the rain" Daisy turned to head towards her building.

"Do you feel nothing?"

She turned towards his question "I feel EVERYTHING!"

"I need you Daisy, I need you to make this life worth living"

The tears rushed down her face again, she made no attempt to brush them away. They stood, face to face, a few feet dividing them.

"Freddie, can you just please come inside"

"Tell me you love me Daisy, tell me that this isn't all just me"

Daisy became overwhelmed, her anger, her sadness, it all exploded. She marched up to Freddie and pushed him with both hands in the chest. Falling backwards on to the road he stared at her, surprised at her reaction.

Straddling him she sobbed. She lifted her head to the sky, releasing everything.

He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at, like the whole world could crumble around them and he wouldn't even blink.

"I will always be in love with you! Even now, after everything, I still...I still hope and pray that in the end it's you! Just me and you"

Freddie grabbed her waist and rolled her over onto her back, he half lay on top of her. Closing his eyes he thanked God that she hadn't let go, that despite it all, she was still his.

"Constantly, consistently, continually, it's you my love, it has been and always will be only you" he leaned down slowly and kissed her again.