Part 17-"How about we do an encore, the three of us?"

I began this chapter with so many ideas, however I finished it a tad upset because the reality of it never being able to come to life kicked in. I listened to the songs mentioned (you'll know what I mean when you get to it) and it almost bought tears to me eyes.

Let me know what you think in the comments whether you can imagine these duets xx

Spotting Daisy by the set up bar leaning over, Freddie admired the view infront of him.

Her slender legs were calling out, waiting for him to slide a hand up between them.

His distractions had completely stopped his attentions to the insanity that was occurring around him.

Nudes, drugs, loud music, dancing, alcohol, dark lights, and even darker corners.

He had just enough alcohol in his system to peruse his ex, despite her clear rejection. His confidence grew each time he saw her reaction to his attention.

He was well aware that no one alive or dead, would ever be able to do the things he has done to her, and that alone, was a powerful reality to have.

He respected her reasons for not wanting to be with him, he would never step over the boundaries of her self preservation, however, he was a man. A hot blooded man, who's only desire, was to brand her as his in any way he could.

He lifted the long neck of his beer bottle and finished its content before placing it on a nearby waiters tray as he walked past.

The music blared through multiple speakers above him, while the lights danced around, highlighting the dirty deeds that hid below them.

Steadily he marched over to her and took his spot at her side.

She looked over then turned back to her drink.

"I'm sorry" he began in a genuine attempt to gain her forgiveness.

"For being a pig?" She asked while stirring her black cocktail with a deep red straw.

"For being rude and forward with you earlier, but yes for being a pig. I'd like to start over if you wouldn't mind"

"It's fine. You've had a lot to drink it's seems, when did you start?" She asked lifting her straw to her lips.

He envied the small plastic straw for being in her mouth, but tried to keep his thoughts as pure as possible.

"To be honest, the day you left. I haven't  been sober since then"

He captured Daisy's full attention with his admission. Turning her body towards him, she sympathetically placed her hand on his forearm "if it makes you feel better I haven't slept more than a few hours each night"

Freddie smiled "the alcoholic and the insomniac"

"A title for your autobiography?" Daisy teased.

Freddie was relieved that their banter had turned to humour, and that he was able to relax around her.

"Your dress, it's very fitting to the theme of tonight. I expect there's a line of miserable fools wanting you to whip them with a cane" Freddie wished that he was one of those miserable fools.

Daisy looked down at herself and shrugged "it's the only thing I owned that would be fitting. I thought nipple clamps and a butt plug would be a bit to forward"

 I thought nipple clamps and a butt plug would be a bit to forward"