Part 1- "I thought you liked it when I pushed your limits"

I've had a few people ask what Daisy looks like, or how I imagine her.

To be honest, I don't "see" her the way I do Freddie, it's more of a vibe from her that I get, however, if I had to assign her a look, it would be similar to a young Monica Bellucci.

I've always found Monica to be quite stunning with both delicate and unforgettable features, which is how I feel Daisy to be.

On that note, let's begin Part 1 of "Cause and Effect"

Enjoy my loves xx

Stunned by her presence in front of them, Freddie quickly adjusted his tuxedo and stood formally beside Daisy.

"How....how are you Olivia?" He asked formally.

Olivia laughed loudly, her champagne spilling over her glass and she flung her arm backwards dramatically "what a terribly dull way to address someone Frederick, surely you can say something a bit more friendly to an old flame"

Her eyes shifted to Daisy, watching for a reaction over the announcing of her status in Freddie's life.

Knowing that Daisy would absolutely lose her mind at him later over this conversation later on, Freddie thought for a moment "Olivia, it's a wonder that I'm speaking to you, don't push my limits"

Olivia bit the corner of her lip as she dress her glass up "I thought you liked it when I pushed your limits"

Daisy took a deep breath "excuse me" she said without looking at either of them and rushed past.

Freddie took a step after her before Olivia grabbed his arm forcefully.

Looking down at his arm, he took Olivia's and pulled it off him "please do not believe for any amount of time that I am the same man I once was"

Smiling at him smugly "Is that right? Well let me tell YOU something Freddie Mercury, I am certain, that not only are you the same man you were, but I can bring him out of you the same way I did the first time"

Feeling sick to his stomach, the bile began to rise in his throat. Flashbacks of himself with Olivia played in his mind, a time when he thought he was blissfully happy and in love. A time when he thought she was too, before he found out her lies.

"Leave me alone Olivia, I'm done with you" he walked off without leaving her with any space for a reply.

Crossing her arms, she watched him rush off in search of Daisy "oh but I'm not done with you baby" she said to herself, her eyes piercing through the back of him.

************

Rushing past Brian, John and Roger, Daisy near ran into the change room where her pre-party clothes were being kept.

Brian looked at Anita concerned, she nodded at him knowing that he was about to ask her to make sure she was ok.

Anita and Vee both followed Daisy into the room and found her sobbing on a foot stool in the corner.

Vee placed her hand on Daisy's shoulder "what happened?" Her voice soft and full of concern.

Daisy looked up, her make up smudged down her cheeks "I can't seem to catch a break! Everytime things are good, something fucks them up"

Anita kneeled beside her and began to stroke her hair "whatever it is I'm sure we can fix it"

Daisy shook her head as more tear ran down her face "No! No we want fix it. His ex is here Olivia James"

"The actress?" Asked Vee in slight shock.

"Yeah! The actress! She approached him and was basically telling him she wanted to fuck and he just stood there! HE DIDN'T EVEN INTRODUCE ME! Why didn't he say? Oh Olivia this is my WIFE!"

Anita and Vee both wanted to say something supportive to ease the severity of the situation, however both knew that they would have reacted in the exact and way Daisy did.

"He was probably going to mention it" Vee finally said hopefully before Anita gave her a "what?!" Look.

"I need to get out of here, I can't be in the same building as her" Daisy explained as she began to pull off the body stocking and get changed.

**********

Freddie searched for Daisy everywhere before spotting the boys.

"Have you seen Daisy?!" He blurted out.

"What have you done mate, she rushed into the change room, the girls are with her now" Brian explained much to Freddie's relief.

With a sigh Freddie began "Olivia is here"

"OLIVIA?!" John, Brian and Roger all said in unison.

"Crazy sociopath Olivia?" Roger asked in shock.

"The very same" Freddie rubbed his face hoping he would wake up from his nightmare.

Roger threw back his shot quickly "I better go then, she said she'd rip my balls out through my throat next time she sees me, and I believe her"

"Perhaps we should all go, we have another show tomorrow and....I don't have a good feeling" John's words agreed with everyone, while the sudden feeling of dis ease was impossible to shake.

Knowing Olivia was under the same roof, was enough to send the boys into a slight panic. She was the epitome of insane and not someone you would wish upon your worst enemy.

Trying to come up with some kind of approach as to how he would explain what has just happened to Daisy, Freddie closed his eyes momentarily.

Daisy had that moment stormed out and without even looking in his direction went towards the door.

Running over, Freddie called her name.

Daisy gave a cold and hurt look, the look that every man receives when they've screwed up.

Brian took his shoulder "Anita and Vee will go with her, let her cool off Fred"

Longingly Freddie looked towards the door and wondered whether Brian was right or if letting her go alone was a good idea.