Part 23-"What's wrong with my pants?"

Before the drama, I wanted to write something a bit more lighthearted just to ease into the next few chapters.
Enjoy my loves!

Uncertain of why she felt nervous, Daisy fumbled with her keys as she tried to unlock the front door to her apartment.

Freddie stood behind her amused as she mumbled under her breath calling the door an idiot. Sensing her nerves he decided not to tease her despite desperately wanting to.

Finally as the lock popped open, she pushed the door wide and stood to the side to allow for Freddie to go through.

Roger had already had Freddie's belongings moved to Diana's room, and his mother Jer had stocked the fridge for at least a month with every type of meal she could possibly make, a gesture Daisy appreciated greatly as she wasn't too keen on cooking.

Looking around, Freddie was impressed by how nice Daisy and Diana's apartment was compared to Rogers bird nest of randomness.

Despite having seen it once before on New Years, seeing it sober was a different experience, he noticed the details that he hadn't the first time around.

He could easily spot both the girls individually in everything right down to Daisy's choice in couch, Diana's choice in rug, and both their choices in books, albums and artwork. Large open windows overlooked the city whilst allowing the sun to spread its rays to every corner of the spacious living room.

The kitchen was stunningly set with fresh flowers which left an intoxicating smell.

Freddie picked up a book titled 'To Love and Let Go- a memoir of love, loss and gratitude'  from the corner of the dining table.

"Your room is this way" Daisy interrupted as Freddie flipped through the pages. He felt uncomfortable being babysat and depended on someone else, on the flip side, he was grateful that out of everyone he could possibly have been palmed on to, it was her.

Following into the beautifully lit bedroom, Daisy watched for Freddie's reaction "will this be ok?" The walls were crisp white with framed pictures of Rosie hung on them. The bedsheets smelt new and luxurious, fit for a Queen.

Freddie wanted to say that he would much rather stay in Daisy's room, with her, but wasn't willing to risk having his stay with her cut short "it's absolutely perfect dear"

"Good, great, so....what would you like to do today?" Daisy had no idea how to react around Freddie. She wanted to be his friend and support him, but how could she possibly help when she knew that she was the cause of his misery.

"Jesus Daisy" Freddie sighed "is this how it's going to be?"

"What do you mean?"

"THIS!" Freddie threw his arms up dramatically "Daisy you KNOW me! You're acting like some kind of... stranger"

Ironically, Daisy felt relieved at being caught out in her behaviour. She hung her head and took a moment before looking back up "I'm trying Freddie, I know this was all my fault and..."

Freddie rushed to her side and took her hands, his face was covered in concern. Seeing him up close was hard for Daisy. She could never quite grow accustomed to how beautiful his face was. His eyes deep brown, pooling with endless emotions.

Lifting his hand, his feather light touch reached her cheek. She closed her eyes, hoping that the tears that began to form would simply dissolve.

"The only thing that is your fault is that when I'm with you, I'm safe from the things that hurt me inside"

Daisy's eyes opened wide, she had to take a deep breath to stop herself from tears.

"We'll be ok you and me darling, we'll be ok" he pulled her in tight and held her against himself. It wasn't an embrace, it was more than that, it was a reassurance.

"I have a wild idea" he whispered into her hair "let's go to the movies and throw popcorn at strangers"

Daisy pulled away and chucked "of course you would suggest that!"

Freddie shrugged dramatically "why of course darling, I like to live life on the wild side"

"You'll need to change your pants, put on some glasses and a cap" Daisy suggested as she stepped out of his arms.

Placing his hands on his hips he looked down "what's wrong with my pants?"

"If you want to go unrecognised perhaps not wearing something that revels your...." Daisy pointed at Freddie's crotch.

Proudly he pushed his pelvis towards her and rocked back and forth "oh you mean my huge cock dear?"

"Yes"

"I do recall you enjoying my COCK many, many times, why are you trying to shame him now?" Freddie's question was asked in good humour, he knew what Daisy meant but wanted to keep the conversation as uncomfortable as possible for her.

"I'm not shaming anything, just tuck it away"

"You mean tuck my COCK away"

"Yes"

"You know it's too big to simply tuck darling"

Daisy sighed defeatedly "just wear something that's not so revealing"

"Not so revealing of my COCK?"

"Stop saying that!"

"Saying what? COCK?" Freddie was smiling now and barely holing in his laughter.

"Freddie!"

"Yes dear?"

"Just go change!" Daisy was seeing the humour and began to laugh.

"Only if you say, Freddie, can you please put on looser pants so the whole of London can't see your MONSTER COCK!"

"I'm not saying that" Daisy crossed her arms defiantly.

"Say it darling or I'll be forced to tickle you" Freddie warned lifting his hands and twinkling his fingers.

Narrowing her eyes Daisy flared at him "you.wouldnt.dare"

Returning the glare Freddie crouched low into a pouncing position "try me!" With a leap he jumped up towards Daisy who ran across the living room squealing for him to stop.

"Say it!" Freddie yelled laughing.

"Never!" Daisy called back.

Finally grabbing her waist and throwing her onto the couch, he jumped on her and pinned her down holding her wrists tightly "now" he began out of breath "be a dear and say the following, Freddie Mercury, you have a marvellously large MONSTER COCK!"

"Aaaaaaaa nooooo!" Daisy began to laugh so hard she began wheezing.

"Say it darling otherwise we'll be stuck in this very compromising position all day"

"Alright! Freddie Mercury, you have a marvellously large MONSTER COCK!"

Sliding off her Freddie smiled proudly "see now that wasn't so hard was it? And by the way" he leaned down towards Daisy's crotch. Daisy took in a sharp breath not knowing what he was doing.

"Hello my love, I just wanted to say I miss licking, fingering and fucking you terribly. I think about you often"

Daisy began to laugh again "are you really talking to my vagina?!"

Freddie shrugged with a wicked smile "I like to show my appreciation to those who matter the most to me"