Part 40- "I'm the bad guy now baby"

Neatly, Daisy lays the stack of papers down on the coffee table in front of her.

Closing her eyes she takes three deep breaths before opening them once more.

"Has Freddie seen this?" Her voice void of emotion.

Diana rushed to her side and sat beside her, careful not to make any big movements  "No, I...we...weren't sure how to tell you both"

"Right..." Daisy's tone was cold now, she glanced at Diana briefly, disgusted that once again her best friend tried to decide what she could or could not handle.

Looking away, Michael caught her eye. She kept her focus on him while she tried to internalise her feelings to prevent them from exploding in an unforgiving manner.

His tortured face distracted Daisy from her own reality. Remembering that she was still his date that evening, she felt terrible for focusing on herself rather than her commitment.

"I think we should go Michael" her words were firm and authoritative.

"Oh...Daisy I'm happy to call it all off, it's been a big night for you" Michaels understanding nature softened Daisy's hardened expression. Despite being a near stranger, his sensitivity and caring character was looking out for her, rather than manipulating like her so called friends.

"I'll be fine" she gave a faint smile to him which he returned sadly.

Placing his hand in her shoulder, Roger turned Daisy towards him "maybe it would be a good idea if you rested, it's been a big night"

Although not his intention, Daisy felt patronised by his comment. Was she suddenly the poor inferior idiot that everyone felt sorry for?

Her eyes turned dark, Roger immediately regretted his comment and felt uneasy looking at Daisy's face. Her expression was unlike anything he had ever seen before.

"Oh is that what you think I should do?" Daisy questioned, a cynical twitch formed on her lips "you know it's funny that despite knowing me the least, Michael was the only one who showed true friendship tonight. You all seem to think that despite this all happening to ME, you have some kind of fucked up moral obligation to keep my own life from me"

Brian stood up defensively "Daisy it's not like that at all, we love you we want what's best for you..."

"Sadly Brian I think it was more about all of you not wanting to deal with the repercussions so keeping me in the dark is simply easier....for you"

The room was forced into silence. No one could dispute the fact that although Daisy's best interest were in the focus, no one wanted to be the one to break her heart.

Daisy gave a laugh that disturbed Diana. It wasn't Daisy, it was something else, something wicked.

Daisy coldly stared Diana down. She wanted Diana to say something, anything to force an argument out of her.

**********

Freddie paced the kitchen as he listened to Olivia on the phone. His bare feet smacked on the cold tiles, while his entire body burned from anger over having to hear her complain over him not calling her enough.

He wanted to say he simply didn't miss her therefor he felt no need to call.

Rolling his eyes he leaned against the marble bench, rubbing his brows. Flashbacks of Daisy riding him, throwing her head back in pure ecstasy we're taking over his thoughts. He began to lick his lips, tasting her juices on them.

Feeling his cock twitching in his pants, he began to rub his shaft through his pants, wishing his hand was Daisy's and not his own.

His eyes closed and his mind blocked out the sound of Olivia's voice over the receiver. Undoing the button of his jeans, his throbbing thick cock flung out instantly.