Vol. 1 Ch. 11 How Long?

Your POV

Ruby quickly got off of me and both of our faces got as red as Ruby's cape. Then we both looked at Yang. She closed the door and looked at us. She was tapping her foot impatiently on the floor and she had her arms crossed. Ruby and I hopped down from her bed, and Yang said, "So.... How long has this been going on?"
Ruby answered and said, "Ever since Y/N got his robotic hand." I nodded and said, "It's true. I was hesitating about trying on my new hand and then Ruby told me how she felt about me. And we've been dating since then." Yang smiled, hugged both me and Ruby, and said, "Then why didn't you tell me?!"
Then Yang let us go. Ruby and I looked at each other confused. Then Ruby said, "You're not mad?" Yang shook her head and said, "Of course not. It's your first relationship! Besides, I had my suspicions about you two. I've kinda noticed how much closer you two have been lately." Ruby and I sighed with relief. Then Yang said, "But, Y/N, if you hurt her in any way, emotionally or physically, I will hunt you down and you'll wish you never existed."
I frozed and started shaking. "You'll wish you never existed." Those words played over and over again in my head. Those words were the same ones that the man who tortured me had said. I held my head and closed my eyes as the memories of everything that had happened that night played in my head over and over.

Ruby's POV

I saw Y/N as he stumbled and fell to the floor as he held his head. He was shaking and saying, "Please stop! Stop it please! It hurts so much! AHHHHH! Make it stop!" I rushed over to him, put my arms around him and tried to calm him down, as I said in a soothing voice, "Y/N. It's okay. That's in the past. You're okay now. I've got you. I've got you."
He slowly stopped panicking and I saw tears go down his face as he hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. I started to gently rub the back of his ears and he calmed down.
Yang looked at us concerned and asked, "What just happened?" I took a deep breath and said, "I think you said something that triggered one of Y/N's memories of the night he was tortured." Yang put her hands over her mouth and said, "Oh my God! Y/N, I'm so sorry, I didn't know or mean to." I heard my boyfriend say, "It's okay, Yang. I know you didn't mean to. You didn't know." Then Yang hugged the both of us.
When she let go, I said, "So why were you looking for us in the first place?" She smiled and said, "Oh yeah, Weiss wanted us to go to the docks to welcome the foreign students that are coming for the Vytal Festival. I was looking for you two so I could see if you guys wanted to come." I looked at Y/N and he nodded. Then I said, "Sure."

That went better than expected.
Master out.