Vol. 4 Ch. 45 Proposal

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N beating Chibi Weiss at chess)

When we got to the next village and made ourselves at home for the night in the village inn, I heard a sound of faint, but familiar voice, come from outside. I turned to the others and said, "I'll be right back guys." Then I went back outside. I picked up a slightly familiar scent and followed it to the building next door. I knocked on the door and Qrow answered it. I crossed my arms and said, "Qrow? Are you following us?" He nodded and said, "Yeah, but I don't want you to tell the others. I'll reveal myself when I have to." I nodded and said, "Well, since you're here, can I ask you something about Ruby?" He nodded and said, "What is it?" I took a deep breath and said, "Would you mind if I proposed to Ruby and asked her to marry me? I've already asked Tai, and Yang." Qrow smirked and said, "You're great, Squirt. So, you have my blessing. Now you should head back to the others before Ruby starts to worry." I smiled and said, "Thanks, Qrow! And don't worry, I can keep a secret. You don't know everything about me. There's some things that Ruby doesn't even know, yet. Eventually I'll tell her, but not yet."
Then I went back to the inn and knocked on the door to Ruby and I's room. I heard her say, "Who is it?" I smirked, changed my voice, and said, "It's the pizza man. I have a delivery for a Ms. Ruby Rose." The door opened to reveal Ruby aiming Crescent Rose at me. I smirked and put my hands up.
Once Ruby realized that it was me, she lowered her weapon and said, "Y/N! Don't scare me like that!" Then she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me into the room. She shut the door and said, "I thought you were someone who was trying to attack or kidnap me." Then she slapped me and said, "That's for scaring me." She kissed me and said, "And that's for not being gone too long." I smiled and said, "I'm so glad that I ran into you that night in Vale. I don't know what my life would be like without you. I can't even imagine my life without you." Ruby blushed and said, "Oh, Sparky..." Then I said, "In fact, I never want to be separated from you." I got down on my knee, pulled out the ring, and said, "Ruby Rose, will you marry me?"
Ruby held her hands over her mouth in awe, then tackled me, and kissed me on the lips. When we pulled away, she said, "Oh my god, yes. Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to marry you!" I smiled and slid the ring onto her finger. Then I kissed her and realized something. I pulled away and said, "I just remembered something Ruby! I can't sleep in here with you tonight!"

What do you think that you remembered?
Master out.