Vol. 4 Ch. 47 The News

Your POV

The Next Morning

I yawned and woke up. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful fiancée, who was still naked and sound asleep on my chest. I smiled at what we had done last night. Now we are going to be together forever. I heard her yawn and watched as she slowly opened her silver eyes. She looked at me and said, "Hey, Sparky. You were amazing last night. I love you so much. I'm so glad that we're engaged now." I smiled and said, "I know. I'm glad you said yes." Ruby looked at me and said, "Of course I said yes. I love you more than I love cookies, and you know how much I love cookies." I chuckled and said, "I know." I kissed her on the lips. We were interrupted by a knock on our door, followed by Jaune saying, "Hey, Ruby. Y/N. We need to head out soon." Ruby and I pulled out of our kiss and she said, "Okay, Jaune." Ruby and I both sighed and got dressed.
Then we met up with the others outside and Ren said, "You two seem somewhat closer than yesterday." I looked at Ruby and nodded. Then she said, "We're engaged!" Then she showed them the ring. Ren and Jaune said, "Congrats, you two." Then Nora said, "It's about time. I was wondering when you were going to propose, Y/N." We all looked at Nora, who then said, "What?" Ren just put his hand on the bridge of his nose and said, "It's nothing, Nora."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know that it was kinda short.
Master out.