Vol. 2 Ch. 17 Sleeping In And The Bad Prank

Ruby's POV

Time Skip

I yawned and woke up. I opened my eyes and looked at my cute and handsome boyfriend, who was still fast asleep. I smiled and said, "Hey, Sparky, time to get up." He groaned, "5 more minutes." I giggled and said, "Alright. Sleep all you want." I climbed down, changed into my normal clothes, and left a note for Y/N for whenever he finally gets up. Then the rest of the team and I went to the library to play Remnant: The Board Game.

Your POV

Time Skip

I yawned and woke up. I immediately noticed that Ruby wasn't on me. I sat up and saw that I was the only one in the room. I climbed out of Ruby's bed and saw a note on the door. I picked it up and read it.

I smiled and thought to myself, I think I'll go out to Vale and buy some cookies for Ruby

I smiled and thought to myself, I think I'll go out to Vale and buy some cookies for Ruby. But I better take Blitz Master with me this time, just to be safe. I put my trench coat on, grabbed Blitz Master from my locker, and got on a Bullhead headed to Vale.

Time Skip

I was on my way back to Beacon with Ruby's cookies when a hilarious idea popped into my head. I thought to myself, I wonder how the team would react if I came into the dorm, pretending that I was attacked again.

Ruby's POV

The team and I were back in the dorm. I suddenly realized something. Y/N never showed up in the library nor did he text me anything, I thought to myself. Maybe he's still asleep? I climbed up to my bed, but it was empty. Then I found a note on the pillow.

I let out a sigh and thought, I hope he's alright

Time Skip

After Yang, Blake, Weiss, and I decided to form a plan to hopefully take on Torchwick and the White Fang, I got changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed.
Suddenly the dorm room slammed open, catching the attention of all 4 of us, then I saw Y/N, who was clutching his chest, collapse onto the floor. I hopped down off my bed and rushed over to him. That's when I heard him start laughing as he rolled onto his back. Then I stood up and he said as continued laughing, "You guys should've seen the looks on your faces!"
I crossed my arms and said, "You were faking it?! You jerk!" He stopped laughing as he got up and said, "I just wanted to prank you guys. I'm sorry, Rubes." I turned my back on him and said, "Sorry doesn't cut it. Since you decided to prank us, especially like that, as punishment, no cuddling together while we sleep." I heard him get a bag out of his pocket and he said, "What if I give you these?"
I turned and saw him holding a bag of 8 chocolate chip cookies. I stared at him and said, "Okay, I forgive you." He smiled and said, "I thought the cookies would help." Then I filled him in on the plan and we eventually went to sleep.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.