Vol. 3 Ch. 32 Round One

Your POV

Time Skip

After our team won, I went down and met them down by the arena floor. Then I said, "Great job, you guys! You were great." I turned to tell Ruby something, but before I could, she disappeared. The next thing I know, she's climbing onto my back. I smiled and said, "If you wanted me to carry you, all you had to do was ask." Yang, Blake, and Weiss looked at me confused. I smiled and said, "Guys, I'm okay with this. I love Ruby more than anything else. And she knows it, right Rubes?" She blushed and said, "Yeah, I'm so glad that you remember me now!" Then we went to get something to eat.
As we were walking, Ruby said, "Y/N, I wish you could fight in the tournament." I smiled and said, "I know, but it'd be 5 on 4, and that's an unfair advantage." I kept on walking, while Ruby rode on my shoulders and played with my hair. Then she started scratching behind my ear. I stopped at the sudden rush of pleasure that I felt because of it. Then I said, "R-Ruby... please s-stop..." She stopped and said, "Sorry. I didn't know that scratching behind your ears had that effect on you." I took a deep breath and said, "It's okay because you didn't know."

Time Skip

When we got back to the dorm, Ruby yawned and said, "Hey, Y/N. Since you remember me, can we go back to sleeping together?" I smiled and nodded. Then she said, "Can I take your jacket off?" I nodded and she took off my jacket. Then we both climbed up onto her bed and laid down. I kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight, Rubes." She yawned, laid her head on my chest, and said, "Goodnight, Sparky."

I know that this chapter was kinda short, but I've got an idea for another RWBY fanfic. I'll be going back and forth between this one and the other one. So don't worry, I'm not discontinuing this one, I'm just trying to write 2 fanfics at once.
Master out.