Vol. 3 Ch. 31 Remembering Love

Ruby's POV

Time Skip

After I got off the Bullhead, I got a message on my Scroll from Yang.

I read it and headed to the dorm. I opened the door and went inside. Suddenly I saw Y/N smash his lips onto mine and kiss me. I was shocked at first and then kissed him back. Does he remember me now? I thought. We pull apart and I hugged Y/N. Then I said, "Y/N, do you remember me?"

Your POV

I smiled weakly and said, "Yes, and no. I remember our first kiss, and how much I love you. But I don't remember anything else. Would you mind helping me remember what I've forgotten?" Ruby hugged me again and said, "I don't mind at all, especially if it gets me my Sparky back!" I held my head because I felt a brief pulse of pain in my head as a memory flashed in my head.

Flashback

I was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, waiting for Ruby to show up. Suddenly, a pair of hands came from behind me and covered my eyes. Then I heard a familiar voice say from behind me, "Guess who?"
I smiled and said, "Hey, Rubes." She uncovered my eyes and said, "Hey, Sparky." "Sparky?" I questioned. Ruby blushed and said, "Because you're a bright guy and I'm crazy about you. Plus, your semblance is lightning bolts. Do you not like the nickname?" I shooked my head and said, "No. I love it."

End of Flashback

I hugged Ruby tightly and said, "Thank you, Rubes!" Ruby then said, "You remembered your nickname for me!" I smiled and said, "When you said your nickname for me, I remembered when you first called me it. I think whenever I feel or hear something that has a significant meaning to me, I remember something related to it." Ruby smiled and said, "Wait, I think I have something that might help you remember something." Then she pulled something out of her pocket. She then handed me a metallic robotic left hand.

Flashback

Ruby came into the dorm, holding a box in her arms. She gave it to me and sat down next to me. I smiled and said, "Thanks, Ruby." She smiled and said, "No problem, Y/N." I smirked and opened the box. Inside of the box was a metallic robotic left hand.
I sat there in shock and closed the box. Ruby looked at me and said, "Is there something wrong, Y/N?" I shooked my head and let Ruby see what was in the box. She gasped  in excitement and said, "Y/N, please try it on!"
I shook my head and said, "It's not that simple, Ruby. I can't just put it on." Ruby looked at me and said, "Why not?" I sighed and said, "Because I'm already incomplete without my left hand, so replacing it with a new robot one won't change that." I looked down and closed my eyes. Then Ruby said, "Nope." I looked up and said, "Don't you get it? After I put this prosthetic hand on, I won't be the same anymore." Ruby simply just said, "Nope." Then she put her hand on my right one and said, "Y/N, you'll always be the same wolf Faunus that I know. People who truly care about you won't care if you have a robotic prosthetic arm or not, as long as you are still yourself. Trust me." I looked at Ruby and asked, "Why? Why don't you see me any different?"
She blushed and said, "Because....because....I..." I looked at her and said, "Because you what?" She didn't answer in the way that I was expecting. Instead of saying something, she grabbed my cheeks with her hands and kissed me on the lips. I sat there in shock for a moment. Then Ruby pulled away and blushed, before saying, "I'm sorry, Y/N. I just wanted to do that to show you how I feel about you. I shouldn't have done tha─" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers and kissing her. After a second, she started to kiss back.
Eventually we pulled away for air. I hugged Ruby and said, "I feel the same way about you, Ruby. I love you." She blushed and said, "I love you too, Y/N. Now will you please put the hand on, for me?" She gave me her cute and adorable puppy eyes, which I couldn't say no to. I grabbed the hand from the box and put it on the metal thing that was on my left arm. It attached itself to the metal thing and I felt the circuits attaching themselves to my nerves, causing me to close my eyes and clinch my teeth in pain.
Ruby must've noticed this, because she asked, "Y/N? Are you okay?" I nodded and said, "The circuits in the hand are attaching themselves to my nerves and it stings a little." Then the stinging sensation gradually stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at my new hand. I let some of my aura flow into my new hand and tried wiggling my fingers. The robot fingers wiggled exactly like I was trying to make them. Ruby looked at me in awe and said, "It looks so cool!" Then she said, "Hey, Y/N." "Yes, Ruby?" I replied. She smiled and said, "Do you want to know why I like that your hand is robotic now?" "Why?" I asked. She answered and said, "Because it makes you more unique."

End of Flashback

I took my robotic hand and put it on. Then I hugged Ruby again and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Ruby, I'm remember that you were the one who convinced me to use my robotic hand." Then she pulled away, frowned, and said, "Wait, what happened that made you remember our first kiss?"
I froze up and started hesitating, "Uhhh... well... about that....." Ruby crossed her arms and said, "Y/N. What happened?!" I looked down and asked, "Promised not to get mad?" She nodded hesitantly and said, "I promise."
I sighed and said, "While you were in Patch, Yang kissed me... on the lips...."
Ruby got slightly annoyed, but then I said, "But the second that I remembered our first kiss, I pulled away from the kiss immediately. I swear! I love you more than anything. I would never cheat on you." Ruby calmed down and said, "I believe you, so I'll let it go." "Thanks," I said. Then she asked, "Since you remember that we're dating, can we makeout for a while?" I smiled and said, "You read my mind."
Then she kissed me passionately and I kissed her back. She pushed me down on her bed. We started making out on her bed. I licked her lower lip for entrance. She let my tongue enter her mouth. I gently explored her entire mouth with my tougue, and then let her do the same with her tongue in my mouth. Then we continued to kiss each other with lots of passion. She took off my jacket and started to slowly trace my abs with her hand, which almost turned me on. She slides her hands up and down my abs. Then Ruby pinned me down, which surprised me. I pulled back and said, "Ruby... what are you─" Ruby cuts me off with kiss, and it ends with me laying down on the bed and Ruby looking down at me with her face completely red. Then I said, "Ruby, this is a little─" She cuts me off again and said, "Y/N, just shut up for a little bit, will you.....?"
Ruby kisses me and I kissed back. Ruby doesn't seem to want to let up and I'm trying to breathe for air, but Ruby kept the kiss going. At the current pace of things, it has gotten a little too intimate for comfort, especially since I don't remember everything about her.

Ruby's POV

I was making out with Y/N and I opened my eyes. Then I noticed that his face was slightly purple. I pulled out of the kiss immediately and he started gasping for breath. I said, "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me." He nodded and said, "It's okay, it was just starting to get too intimate for my comfort, especially since I don't remember everything about you yet." I blushed and said, "I'm sorry, I just got so into it. A part of me wanted to go even further. I'm sorry." He nodded and said, "It's okay, but I don't remember enough for me to be comfortable doing that." I nodded and said, "Just curious, what don't you remember?" He looked at me and said, "I think the only thing that I don't remember is how we first met. I think if I remember that, everything else will come back to me." I smiled and said, "I know exactly how I can help you remember! I'll be right back."
Then I went to Ozpin's office. When I walked in, Ozpin looked up at me and said, "Ah, Ms. Rose. How may I help you?" I smiled and said, "I've been helping Y/N remember me and he said that the only thing that he doesn't remember is how we met. So I was wondering if you could send me the footage of that night so I could show him?" Ozpin smiled and nodded. Then he pulled out his Scroll and taped a couple things on it and my Scroll went off. I checked it and saw that he had sent me the video. I thanked him and went back to the dorm.

Your POV

Time Skip

After Ruby showed me the video of me and her fighting Torchwick together, I had another flashback and remembered everything about Ruby. I hugged her and kissed her. I then said, "I remember everything about you, Rubes! I remember! Thank you so much! I love you so much!" Ruby hugged back and said, "I'm glad I've got my Sparky back!" Then our Scrolls went off. I pulled mine out.

Then Ruby and I went to the Bullhead to go to the colosseum

Then Ruby and I went to the Bullhead to go to the colosseum. When we got on, I turned to her and said, "I'll be rooting for you guys. And we can continue what we were doing later." She blushed slightly and smiled.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.