Vol. 2 Ch. 15 Alone Time

Your POV

After the food fight in the cafeteria, I went back to the dorm by myself. When I got there, I climbed up onto Ruby's bed and laid down. I put my earbuds and started to listen to some of my favorite songs. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

Ruby's POV

I looked around and realized that Y/N had disappeared. Where did my boyfriend go? I thought to myself. Then Yang said to me, "If you're looking for Y/N, I think he went back to the dorm." I smiled and said, "Thanks, sis." She smirked and said, "No problem. Now go get him!" "Yang!" I responded and I turned and left for the dorm. When I got there, I saw him laying on my bed asleep. I climbed up there, and kissed him on the cheek.

Your POV

I was woken up by something warm and moist landing on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Ruby on top of me, smiling as she said, "You forgot something in the cafeteria." I frowned and said, "What?" She smiled and said, "This." Then she kissed me passionately on the lips and I kissed back.
After about a minute, we pulled apart for air. I looked at her and said, "Can we just lay here for a while?" She blushed slightly and said, "Sure, but I do have one question, can we go out on a date later tonight?" I nodded and said, "I'd do anything for you, Rubes." Then I kissed her and said, "I mean that. Especially since I love you so much." She hugged me and said, "And that's one of the things I love about you, you always know what to say to me." Ruby then blushed and said, "Hey, Y/N?" I looked at her and said, "Yeah?" She blushed a slight bit more and said, "Would you mind if I take your jacket off and lay on your bare chest?" I blushed slightly and said, "Sure." Ruby grabbed my jacket and slowly started sliding it off of me. When she got it off, she just looked at my bare chest and traced my abs. I then thought to myself, Thank God that I'm not in heat right now. If I was, I don't think I'd be able to control myself anymore. Ruby looked at me and she kissed me on the lips. It was really passionate and lovely.
After what felt like ages, but really was a couple minutes, we pulled away. I looked into Ruby's beautiful silver eyes and said, "I love you so much, Ruby." She replied, "I love you too, Y/N." Then I kissed her again and we continued to makeout. After a while, we pull away for air, leaving a long string of saliva between our mouths.
Then Ruby nuzzled her face into my neck and my chest. I smiled and said, "Let's rest here for a few hours and then go on our date, Rubes." I heard her say, "Okay, Y/N." Then I put my arm around her waist, closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.

Ruby's POV

Time Skip

I yawned and woke up. I noticed that something was missing. I opened my eyes and saw that Y/N was no longer in bed with me. Then I noticed a note on the pillow. I picked it up and read it.

I smiled at the note, grabbed my Scroll, and saw that it was 5:30 already

I smiled at the note, grabbed my Scroll, and saw that it was 5:30 already. I climbed out of my bed and got dressed for the date.

Your POV

I was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, waiting for Ruby to show up. Suddenly, a pair of hands came from behind me and covered my eyes. Then I heard a familiar voice say from behind me, "Guess who?"
I smiled and said, "Hey, Rubes." She uncovered my eyes and said, "Hey, Sparky." "Sparky?" I questioned. Ruby blushed and said, "Because you're a bright guy and I'm crazy about you. Plus, your semblance is lightning bolts. Do you not like the nickname?" I shooked my head and said, "No. I love it. But my semblance isn't lightning bolts. Part of it is electric bolts, not lightning bolts. My actual semblance is Electronic Impulse." Ruby looked at me confused and asked, "What is that exactly?"
I smiled and said, "My body constantly puts out electricity, which is stored in my body. My semblance also makes me immune to electric damage. I'm able to take whatever electricity is used against me and store it for my own purposes." Ruby looked at me with awe and said, "That's so cool." I nodded and said, "Shall we go to dinner?" She smiled and said, "Yeah, and then we can keep talking about ourselves."

The date will be in the next chapter.
Master out.