Vol. 3 Ch. 34 Qrow Now Knows

Your POV

I was still hiding in the library, when my Scroll went off. I pulled it out and saw a message from Ruby.

I sighed and started heading back to the dorm

I sighed and started heading back to the dorm. When I got there, I opened the door, and to my surprise, Ruby grabbed me by the collar and pulled me into the room. She kissed me and said, "I want you to meet someone, but you got here early." I yawned and said, "Would you mind if I climbed into our bed and went to sleep for a while?" She smiled and said, "I don't mind, especially since you were having nightmares last night. I'll wake you up if I need something." I smiled and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back passionately. We started to make out. I licked her lower lip for entrance and she allowed me to slide my tongue into her mouth. We made our way onto our bed and continued to passionately makeout in the bed.
Ruby slid off my jacket and started to kiss me on the neck. Then she whispered into my ear, "Is it okay if I give you a hickey?" I smiled and said, "Only if I can give you one as well." Ruby replied, "Deal." Then she started kissing me on the neck until she found my sweet spot. Then she bit that spot on my neck and sucked it. I moaned in pleasure. She pulled away and said, "Okay, now your turn." I blushed slightly, pushed her hair to the side, and started kissing her neck. When I found her sweet spot, I whispered in her ear, "This may hurt a little." Then I bit down on the spot on her neck and sucked on it. Ruby let out a little moan and said, "I love you, Y/N." I yawned and said, "I love you too, Ruby. I'm going to sleep now." She smiled and said, "Sweet dreams." Then she kissed my forehead and climbed down. I smiled, closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ruby's POV

After I climbed down from the bed, I adjusted my hair to hide the hickey that Y/N gave me. We both know that Yang would kill him, and possibly me as well, if she saw the hickey.

Time Skip

"SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!" Uncle Qrow grins at his victory as I lowered my head in shame. Then Yang whispered, "Ouch." Uncle Qrow said, "And by the way, don't ever call me old." Yang pushed me out of my spot as she grabs the spinning controller from the air, and said, "My turn!" While the game begins again with "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!" Uncle Qrow said, "Now, where was I?"
I answered excitedly, "You were telling us about your last mission!" Uncle Qrow said, "Right, right... I'd come across a small village in the swamps west of Mistral. Right off the bat, I knew something wasn't right." I asked him, "What were you doing there?" He answered, "I needed information. Tired from battling Grimm along the way, I decided to start my search at the town's inn. The place was crawling with lowlifes and thugs, even a few Huntsmen that I could only assume had been hired by less-than reputable people for less-than respectable jobs. And that's when it happened."
Yang asked, "What happened?" Uncle Qrow replied, "I was defeated... by the mere sight... of the innkeeper's skirt length!" The game announcer calling out once more, "SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!" Then Yang said, "You are the worst!" After Uncle Qrow and I laughed and her anger, he said, "Best two out of three?" Before Yang could answer, I heard a some movement from my bed, which was followed by a yawn. I looked up and saw Y/N sit up and stretch.
I blushed slightly because he was still shirtless. I smiled at him and said, "It's about time, you woke up." He smiled at me, but then looked behind me in shock. I turned and saw Uncle Qrow staring at him. Then Uncle Qrow asked, "Girls, who's this and why was he asleep in your room? I'm not sure if I want to know why he's shirtless." I stood up and said, "Uncle Qrow, this is Y/N. He's one of my teammates. He was just taking a nap since he didn't sleep well last night." Then Yang said, "He's also Ruby's boyfriend." Uncle Qrow raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, is he now? Y/N, was it? You and I need to have a talk, man-to-man." I looked at Uncle Qrow and said, "Please don't kill him, Uncle Qrow." He looked at me and said, "Don't worry, kid." My boyfriend put on his trench coat, gave me a scared look, then followed Uncle Qrow out of the room.

What do you think Qrow's going to do to you? It might not be what you think.
Master out.