Epilogue

Your POV

12 Years Later

I got back to Ruby and I's house in Patch after I finished my mission. I opened the door and heard the my daughter's voice say, "Daddy, you're home!" I saw my daughter, Lily, run up to me and jump into my arms. I picked her up and said, "Hey there, my little Lilypad. Where's Mommy at?" Lily smiled and said, "Mommy's sleeping on the couch with little sis." I smiled and said, "Thank you, Lily." Then I kissed Lily on the forehead and set her down. I went into the living room and saw my beautiful pregnant wife, Ruby, sleeping peacefully on the couch.

 I went into the living room and saw my beautiful pregnant wife, Ruby, sleeping peacefully on the couch

I smiled and kissed her cheek. She woke up and said, "Hey, Sparky. How'd the mission go?" I sat down next to her and said, "It wasn't bad. I wish you could been there. The rest of the team said that they'd stop by soon. So, how's our second daughter doing?" Ruby smiled and replied, "She's doing well." I smiled and said, "I know what we should name her. How about Summer after your mom?" Ruby nodded and said, "I was thinking the same thing. I love you, Sparky." "I love you too, Rubes," I said and kissed her.

The End.

I hope you all enjoyed this book. I know that I kinda just ended it, but I've gotten more into writing my other book, Nerd From Another World. I kinda want to focus on that one, instead of trying to think of ways to write both of the books at once.
Master out.