Chapter Three

~Y/N POV~

I stare back at my reflection in the mirror

I stare back at my reflection in the mirror. My long black hair slightly damp from my warm bath I had previously taken.

My hand grazes my birth mark on my left collar bone. It's shaped like a half moon with seven little smudges that would resemble stars. It's not an normal birth mark, it's more like a very faded old tattoo, light grey coloured. It's unusual.

I stare back at myself deep in my thoughts. Something feel off, something is not right. I can feel it deep in the pit of my stomach something bad is going to happen.

I shut my eyes closed and shake off this bad feeling I have. I open my eyes wide to smile at myself to boost myself ready for the day ahead, with the celebration. I'll be with my mum and dad and my two best friends. I have to meet them my our local cafe, our hangout place, but that's not until I go out out to eat with my friends first and then I'll meet my parents later on.

I blow dry my hair and apply some light make up. I'm not really into all this heavy make up, not like hayoon, but she really does pull it off with the make up. She like to use me as her little doll. I can't help but think of her when I'm doing my make up, I don't know how she puts on so much make up on every day. I only put on make up for occasions and today is a special occasion.

I walk through to my bedroom, brushing my hair once more before picking something to wear for tonight

I walk through to my bedroom, brushing my hair once more before picking something to wear for tonight. I'm so excited I can't wait. I've been to senior celebrations before as it's a community thing, but this year it's different. This year is my senior year celebration.

I pick something comfortable to wear and take a look of myself in the mirror beside my bedroom door. I like to give myself a once over look before leaving my bedroom, I like to make sure everything matches.

I sudden BOOM of the front door downstairs rang out throughout the house. It's drew my attention away from the mirror and I found myself running out my room to the top of the stairs to see my mum and dad standing at the front door with soojin and minho.

What are they doing here? They've only been gone for just over two hours.

They were panting, out of breath, it looked like minho was trying to find the words to say to my dad but he was too out of breath. I took the frist step down the stair "what's going on?" I half yelled down the stairs to the four adults. They all shot me a glance, my mum and dad clueless and soojins eye all red and puffy, she must of been crying about something, minho was hunched over, his hands in his knees.