Chapter Ten

~ Jimin POV~

I sat on my spot on the sofa and watched Jin carefully pick up our mate from yoongis embrace and walk towards the stairs. Before Jin reaches the stairs he pauses but not looking back "oh can you guys chill, she's my mate too I'm not going to drop her. It's Namjoon you've got to watch for that" he then continued to walk up the stair to y/n bedroom.

"That happened once and y/n knew it wasn't my fault" Namjoon grumbled.

I burst out laughing at the memory as did the rest. It was the last life we were all together, back in 1792.

Namjoon had y/n in his arms while we were waking along the rivers stream when y/n dress got caught on a short tree branch and it managed to pull y/n out of his grasp and into the river. It was a good thing it was a summer day that day or she would of been freezing.

Our laughter died off after the further memory of what happened later that same day. We all lost our lives that day. Again.

We sat in silence until Jin returned back into the living room. He didn't sit down he noticed the atmosphere in the room and proceeded to the kitchen. His main domain.

At this moment we were all in our thoughts. Mostly thinking of y/n. The last time I seen her was in person was 36 years ago. I couldn't save her in time. Hoseok was the one that was with her in her last life. So far for centuries y/n has never lived past 18. This time we need to change that. Do whatever possible and we all mean ANYTHING.

The silence broke when Hoseok jumped up from the sofa clapping his hands "I know what we can do to cheer everyone up. How about I get those homemade movies I made with y/n in our last life? That usually cheers everyone up." I personally like that I idea. I jump from my seat and leap towards Hoseok and hug him, which he returns. "Yeah that's a good idea, what do you guys say?" I gestured to the rest.

"What if y/n comes back downstairs when it's playing?" Jungkook too stood up.

I shrugged but Namjoon started walking to the kitchen "it'll be fine she won't wake up for a while now you know how long her stress naps are." I giggled at that fact. She does like to sleep a lot when she's stressed. Just like Yoongi.

Namjoon disappeared into the kitchen, most likely to ask him for snacks and Hoseok and Jungkook ran to Hoseok bedroom to get the movies.

I throw myself next to taehyung on the sofa "tae, do you think we should wake Yoongi or just leave him. He does like the home films" I watch tae as he thinks real hard. Rubbing his chin with his long fingers as I lean my head on his lap waiting for his opinion.

He shakes his head "nah, I would just leave him to sleep I'd rather stay in this life for now" I laugh at him and cover my face with my hands.

Seconds later the front door of the house slams open with a loud bang and a man dressed in casual yet dirty clothes storms into the house, sprinting to the stairs.

Before he even reaches the stairs I throw myself off tae and lung at the unknown man. I'm not letting a stranger barge into my home and try to get upstairs to my mate. Not happening. I grab him by the back of the neck and toss him to the other side of the room.

Tae gets up from his place and picks up the stranger from the floor and holds him in the air by his neck. Eyes glowing green. I'm pretty sure mine are glowing too. I lowly growl as taehyung snarls in the strangers face as the man dangles from taehyung grip. I stride across the room to taehyung and stand beside him. "Who are you?!" I shouted in the mans face.

I could see tae tighten his grip around the mans neck. The stranger just stared off in the direction of the stairs. I was about to demand who he was again but a booming familiar voice echoed through the room, coming from the front door. "TAEHYUNG!!! PUT JIHO DOWN!! NOW!"