Chapter Thirty - Eight

~YOONGI'S POV~

It's been a week since we've been stuck in this shit hole of a place. I'm suppose to contact everyone when it's time for the plan to start in motion but for the plan to be successful I've had to take mental note of every person coming in and out and their routines. So far I've got it down to a T, on when they come in and who comes and does what when.

"Hyung, we're gonna die in here."

Looking upon Jungkook chained up across the room from me, in the same position as I am. Chained sitting on the hard concrete painted white. Our legs spread apart with a lock around each of our ankles, to have our wrists matched too, it's very uncomfortable.

Sadly Jungkook is giving up hope, but he needs to hold on for just a little longer, but looking at his appearance it doesn't look like he can. One black eye, with a broken nose and burst lip. Both of his legs have been broken and reset, not to mention every now and then he spits up blood which is not a good thing. Usually we heal fast but Shiwoo blood doesn't allow that to happen. He looks worse than me but for a fact I've received just as much abuse than he has. I can feel at least three of my ribs on my right side crack, refusing to heal and my left wrist is broken.

"We won't die in here Jungkook. Just a little while longer."

"I don't think I can, hyung. My insides hurt like a bitch and I can't even see properly." Jungkook

"We'll get out soon."

Jungkook sighed heavily, dropping his head to his chest.

"I love her hyung! I miss her so fucking much!" Jungkook

This time it was my turn to sigh at him and try to get a better look at him through my good eye.

"I do too, Jungkook."

"Can you tell her that please. I've already told her yesterday but I don't have the energy to try again." Jungkook

Y/n opened the link again to all of us within to days. One of her many qualities was that she was a quick learner.

"You're gonna tell her in person Jungkook. You're not a quitter!"

He shakes his head, still hanging low to his chest.

"B-but-" Jungkook

The door swung open with a bang and in came in Shiwoo with his loyal servant, Gunwoo. Both equally smiling away at our misery, especially when they see the state Jungkook is in. He seems visibly willing to give in to his injuries.

"Well, well it looks like you're about to leave us so soon." Shiwoo

He squats down in front of Jungkook who still doesn't look at him but make enough effort to snarl lowly at him , baring his bloody teeth.

"Oh the little puppy has a little more bite in him. I think we should change that." Shiwoo

He gestured towards Gunwoo and slowly stood up and backed away for Gunwoo to step forward towards him, he currently had what seemed like a metal bat in his hand. Not very adventurous with the torture weapons but it still hurts like hell. I started to squirm a little in my chains when he raised the bat but unfortunately I couldn't do anything I was stuck.

I one swift movement he whacked the bat into Jungkook's stomach, he immediately spat out blood all over the floor and himself, hunching over in great pain, all I could do was watch. Gunwoo quickly hit him again over his back, causing Jungkook to cough up more blood, he was about to hit again but I had to stop him some how.

"STOP!!!"

Gunwoo froze with the bat mid air and Shiwoo spun around to face me like it was his first time seeing me. The amusement on his face made feel disgusted and sick. I never hated someone so much in my life.