Chapter Thirty - Six

~Y/N POV~

After the shocking news of the hunters making an appearance in the woods, Woojin had me take up space in the alphas office. I wasn't aloud to leave until my dad and Minho came back. That was when I was told to go stay in Minji's room with her, Hayoon and Woojin. They didn't look in the best moods and if I'm not mistaken my dad was showing the signs of his grief, the look in his eyes he shows when he's lost someone he cares about. Has someone in the pack died that he was close to?

There was a knock at the door and Hayoons dad appeared through the gap, opening the door.

"Can we speak to all of you please?" Beta

"Of course."

I agreed so easily because I want answers. They're back but the boys aren't. I want to know they're safe, I know none of them are dead as my heart still feels full and there's no burning sensation of my mark like the last times. But there's something telling me something is deeply wrong and not right with at least one of them.

Following the beta out the bedroom with my friends following close behind. I didn't waste time entering the office and taking a seat in front of the alphas desk. The alpha wasn't here yet but my dad and Minho were here standing on the opposite of the desk. My dad still showed his grief through his expression and Minho looked as though he'll burst into tears at any moment.

Taking our seats my dad steps forward leaning on the alphas chair. Clearly he's going to tell me something without the alpha being here.

"We need to discuss something that happened out in the woods." Dad

I wait for him to continue with what he has to say.

"It seems Shiwoo has already risen. He was the one that commanded the hunters to be close by but not with out reason." Dad

Oh god no! He's already walking around on earths soil. Where the hell is the moon goddess? Where are my boys?

"What reason?" Woojin

My dad sighs and looks back at the noticeable distraught Minho.

"He's made some changes to his plans with you Y/n. What he wants now is the child." Dad

He points to my stomach and out of instinct I cover my belly with my arms. He's not getting him, he's my son. I'll protect him and so will the boys.

"What does he want with Y/n's baby?" Hayoon

"The power the child will inherit, Shiwoo wants to take the child and raise him like a hunter and train him to eliminate his own kind." Dad

"What power will my son inherit? I'm just a human"

My dad nervously scratches the back of his neck and fixes his glasses on his face.

"Pudding, you're no longer human as you were born to be. The moment you bonded with your mates you gained as much power as you're mother, you're birth mother, the goddess. You have her blood running through your veins which means your son will not only inherit the power you have but also the power of a soldier after his father. He'll become a powerful man and Shiwoo wants him for his own bidding." Dad

That's a lot of information. I thought he would either be human like I thought I was or be like Yoongi. I've always been human but I suppose this is the first life I've mated with them. I'll make sure Shiwoo dies before he can lay a hand on my son.

"There's more." Minho

What else could there be?

"Minho I think the boys should tell her." Dad