Chapter Twelve

~ Jungkook POV ~

I froze. I'm not too sure what to say to that.

My back was turned away from her, while she sat on my bed, still waiting for me to reply.

"Jungkook?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I'm totally frustrated right now. What am I suppose to say? I guess I'll have to come up with something.

I slowly spun round on my feet to talk to her face to face. She's innocently smiles at me, my heart melts again. "Do you think there will be another red war?" I asked her back. I wanted to get a clue to why she would randomly ask that kind of question.

She shrugged her shoulders "to be honest I don't know. I mean I think it could happen but under different reasons to how it develops into a war........I don't know"she breathed out.

I tilt my head with my eyes focused on her. I walk over to her and take a seat next to her on the bed. "What made you ask something like that y/n?"

She shook her head at me and looked down "it's doesn't matter, just forget I asked." I patted her leg "well to answer your question, I think there will be, but not as brutal as the the first but for the same reason it had begun."

She showed me her worried expression and I can understand why she would be worried. I smile at her "everything will be alright, we've got this all under control. As you know we've done this before, for our mate..." she looked down once again but with a pained expression on her face. I tried to keep a serious tone and not react to her cuteness. She can't know quite yet that she our mate. I know that's what we all voted for in the link as I was walking y/n up the stairs.

"And we'd all do it again for her. But this time we know what to expect from the first war and we will do anything to make sure she lives for the rest of her life until she becomes a old lady."

I stare upon her face for a few moments as she sits with her eyes fixed on my bedroom wall. "So when you find your mate, it'll be the beginning of the second red war?" I nodded eagerly at her. "Yes that's right. We would need to do this to not only save our mates life but so also rid of the hunter and save our own kind. It's one of the other reasons we were made."

I stand back up and go to finish setting up the games and the controllers "how will you all find your mate? I can't help but laugh at her question. "Oh my love, what makes you think we haven't found her yet" I smirk back at her before turning back to finish what I as doing.

~Y/N POV~

What does that mean? Have they already found her? Why does it hurt so much to think that they have. I feel as though my heart has just been punctured and now hold a current wound. And to top it all off he called me love besides the thought of them having found their mate, the name sent tingles all over my body and butterflies in my stomach. I place my hands over my heart and stare off into space.

I stay that way until a imagine comes into my mind, it's as if I'm watching a home made movie but inside my mind as it clouds my actual vision. Now all I can see the forest surrounding me, with beautiful flowers covering the forest floor. I bend down to smell a flower before hearing someone softly whisper "love..." as I stand back up straight and wrap my arms around the now unknown man. I can't see his face as a blinding light shines in from of his face making it impossible to see his face. The man with no face grabs my face in between his large hand and brushes his thumbs against my cheek. "My love, I knew I'd find you here" the deep voice, it's too familiar.

Before I could say more my vision comes back to, a waving Jungkook flapping his long arms in front of me "are you ok there y/n, I thought I lost you for a minute" I shake my head and smile at him. I don't want to worry him. "I'm okay kookie" did I just seriously call him kookie. I mean what was that?