......

~????POV~

I can't believe my alarm didn't go off this morning! What a great way to start the day to my new school. This is an absolute joke.

My uncle pulled all sorts of strings for me to get into this school and I needed it for a greater university after senior year. My attendance needed to be spot on!

I curse to myself at how unorganised I've become lately. Ever since I laid eyes on this school I needed to be here not only for my education but something else, something telling me this was the place to be.

All my belongings had already been sent to the school since it's a boarding school but myself as a person. I'm late to attend the first meeting with my head master.

I missed my first ride to this school so I had to take a taxi from my uncles house and literally run up the path way to the school.

Entering the front doors in a panic and fast walking my way to the front office that was thankfully right next to the front door and not to mention the big sign pinned next to the door saying OFFICE in big bold writing.

I knocked on the door and patted down my skirt, making sure I was presentable for whoever was to open the door. An elderly lady opened the door with a sweet smile.

"Hello dear. May I help you?" Woman

"Hi, hello I'm, erm, I'm suppose to start my first day today."

I felt nervous but her sweet smile reassured me everything was fine.

"Oh yes. We've been expecting you. Did you get lost?" Woman

She gestured for me to come in, opening the door wide enough for me to slip through. I couldn't lie to her innocence.

"No I'm sorry my alarm didn't go off this morning."

"Oh that's okay sweetie. These things happen and between me and you that'll be our secret. Luckily for you the head master is out this morning but will come to welcome you later on in the day." Woman

"Thank you so much. I was so worried about being late this morning."

I found a seat to sit on as she approached a little brown desk just next to the door I had just entered. She picked up some papers and handed them to me along with some keys.

"My name is Mrs Song. These are your class schedules and map of the school, along with any activities on and off school grounds in the local areas. And the keys most importantly are for your room. I'm sorry you won't have a room mate for the mean time but I'm sure you'd love the space." Mrs song

"Thank you so much."

I smiled at her looking in between the papers in my hands and her smiling down at me. But her smiling was short lived the longer she looked at my face, she started to frown slightly and tilt her head to the side.

"I'm sorry but you seem very familiar. I just can't put my finger on it." Mrs song

I haven't seen her before but maybe I look like someone she knows. I shake my head side to side at her.

"Nope I'm sorry we haven't met before."

She removes the the frown to then smile at me again and shrugs her small shoulder.

"Maybe you remind me of one of my nieces or something. I'm sorry." Mrs song

"It's okay sometimes these things can happen."

I stood back up, skimming for the map on the paper. When I found it I placed it on the top of the pile until a knock on the door caught my attention. Mrs song slowly walked to the door and opened it.

"Oh hello young man. I was just about to call on you. Well you or your cousin." Mrs song

She opened the door wider for a tall young man with dark brown hair, he was about my age. This school doesn't wear school uniform despite it being a very well educated academy. So I wasn't surprised when he walked in wearing white trainers, with washed out blue jeans and a baggy white T-shirt.

"Yes Mrs song. What could I help you with this time?" ??

"Could you please show this young lady around campus please. I would do it myself but the headmaster is out and I have so much to do. I'll even give you a free pass to walk the girls dorm." Mrs song

The boys eyes lit up as he even took a card from Mrs song that she just handed him. He smiled at her, and it was the most handsomest smile I had ever seen, no joke.

"Of course Mrs Song. I'd be happy to help." ??

"Oh thank you. You have no idea how much this helps me out. Now if you excuse me I have some copying to do." Mrs song

She picked up some more files from her desk and exited through another door on the far end of the room just leaving me and this boy in the room together.

When our eyes met it was like everything around us stopped and my heart threatened to burst out my chest. But then his eyes flashed a funny colour before he blinked it away and try to look every where in the room but me. He chuckled and and scratched the back of his neck.

"I suppose I better show you around then." ??

He took a few steps towards me and held his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you. My names Kim Taehyung."

I grasped onto his hand and gasped at the shock that was there. What the hell was that?

"What's your name?" Taehyung

He smiled at me, probably trying to distract me from the feeling of our palms touching. My heart was racing even more so, I felt comfortable with him, as if I already knew him.

"My names lee, lee Y/n."

BOOM!!!!
Surprise!!! HAHA!!
Did you seriously think the story would be over?!