Chapter Seven

~Y/N POV~

Pain rushed through head, squeezing my brain. It hurts so much. I feel liquid fall down my forehead and onto the concrete beneath me. I must be back in the cell.

I don't want to open my eyes just yet. I don't want to see the darkness surrounding me in an unknown place. I'd rather stay safe in my own darkness as I curl myself up, wrapping my arms around myself.

It's freezing cold in this cell, nothing in this cell I could use to keep myself warm.

I tried falling back into my slumber to sleep this nightmare off, but the cold temperature in this cell is not helping.

I slowly push myself up to sit, wincing in pain as I lift my head. My hearing slowly returning to hear quiet whispers through what looks like a dungeon type prison, from what I can make out through the bars on the cell door.

"Y/n are you ok?"I heard a voice come from outside my cell. I furrow my eyebrows until I remember the other seven men that I was sitting with not that long ago.

The whispering stopped the moment the question was asked.

"Huh.....where's your voice coming from? Where are you?" I itches the side of head that doesn't feel painful.

"Over here. Come towards your door." The voice was very soothing for a mans voice. I felt as if I could trust the voice, but I was still hesitant.

"It's ok y/n your safe right now. Gunwoo's men aren't down here right now" a second voice spoke out.

I sat in my spot pouting debating in my mind Heather I should listen, but then a again didn't the woman in my dreams tell me to trust my instincts. Every part of my soul was telling me I should trust the voices.

"Come on y/n we don't bite. Now stop pouting and thinking if you could trust us and come to the door" a third ruff voice demanded.

How does that third voice know I'm pouting?
They can't see me can he?

I shrugged the thought and crawled to the cell door. The better light made me feel a little more comfortable now that I can see what's actually out side my cell door.

 The better light made me feel a little more comfortable now that I can see what's actually out side my cell door

A cross from me I can see a man with dark black hair and broad shoulder with pink plump lips. He smiles at me and slightly waves.

"Hi y/n. See it's not so bad." He's the man with the first soothing voice.

His eyes search my face until they land on the top of my head. He just stares with a blank yet serious face. Seconds later a small growl erupts from his throat before clearly his throat and moving his eyes to meet mine "does it hurt?"

I nodded at him, meeting his gaze "yes but it might ease with time if I'm careful." He scrunched up his face at me as if he wanted to say something, but he doesn't he keeps quiet and shakes his head. Pushing himself against his cell door, through the metal bars.