Chapter Fifty-One

(Wedding/ceremony night)
💦SMUT WARNING💦

~Y/N POV~

The celebration after the ceremony was so much fun and lasted the whole day and night. Family, friends and other members of different packs all came together for the biggest gathering in history. It certainly was one day and night to remember for the books.

Mina finally met Youngjae and she couldn't leave him alone the whole day. She loved him and we even took pictures of the two together, even one with the moon goddess with the two while holding Youngjae in her arms. She reminded me that he was going to be a great king one day and do great things, I already felt proud of my son and he's only a couple months old.

Surprisingly tonight Woojin popped the question to Minji and she cried and squealed all at the same time. I couldn't believe it but felt nothing but happiness for her, she's finally going to get married. After she accepted they dancing together on the dance floor just like I had with my husbands all night.

Speaking of husbands I had been teasing them all night, it's fun to tease them. They get so riled up it's funny. I would make sexual comments in the link or either push my ass against on of them or purposely lean over one of them to have my breasts right in their faces. So right now after handing Youngjae to my mom to look after for the night, I made a run for it to our house and I'm currently hiding in my wardrobe while they search the whole house for me, shouting.

"Princess we know you're here somewhere?" Jin

"She's queen now! What are you talking about?!" hobi

"But she'll always be my princess." Jin

I could hear their voices just beyond the bedroom door. No one has one has checked the bedroom yet. It's a shared bedroom, we all sleep here so we have a massive bed the size of two queens size bed pushed together so we could all share it. We had it specially made and the wardrobe I'm in is a massive walk in closet, but I'm hiding in a little cupboard that I have at the end, furthest away from the closet door.

"Come on out Y/n!" Yoongi

"We know you're here somewhere!" Namjoon

I could hear the bedroom door, so I slap my hand to my mouth to try and keep my breathing quietly. They have very good hearing so I'll have to be careful.

"AHA! She was here! Guys look I found her dress!" Jimin

Damn it!

I took off my dress and stuffed it under the bed so it would be easier to move and hide. It's a good thing I hid in the wardrobe, they've said before that the walk in closet always smell of me so if they come in here they couldn't use their noses to smell me out.

"That means she's running around in her underwear!" Tae

That's true. I don't bother finding more clothes because I know full well that they're got planned and I'm totally in on the plan. I just wanted to have some play fun first.

"Oh love! That was big mistake!" Jungkook

They broke out into mischievous laughter and it made me grow nervous, yet excited for tonight's events. The closet door was kicked open and I almost yelped in surprise, squeezing my hand over my mouth even more.

"She's got to be in here somewhere." Namjoon

There was a series of foot steps walking into the closet and cupboard doors and drawers opening and closing.

"Yah Jungkook be more gentle with the clothes! We don't need you ripping them." Jin

"Well there defiantly will be clothes being ripped tonight." Jungkook