Chapter twenty one

~Y/N POV~

"JUNGKOOKIE!! GET YOUR ASS IN THE BASEMENT NOW!!"

Hoseok voice was ringing in my ears. Waking me up from my peaceful sleep followed by banging on the door.

Can I ever wake up without someone screaming in this house?

I must of fallen asleep in Jungkooks room last night after playing some video games.

"JUNGKOOK!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Hoseok

I turn my body around in the bed to face the other way and pull the covers over my head.

Ugh. I just want to sleep.

"NAMJOON!! JUNGKOOK WON'T OPEN THE DOOR!!" Hoseok

"WHAT?! WELL GET HIM OUT!! NOW!" Jin

I heard the door knob rattle a little bit more before more banging in the door.

"I CAN'T! I'M GONNA HAVE TO BREAK THE DOOR!" Hoseok

Ugh. I throw the covers off myself and attempted to sit up but only to get pushed back down again.

It was so quick it took me moment to process what happened.

I blink a few times to find Jungkook hovering over me breathing very heavily and sweating. He looked as if he had just ran very long 30 mile run at full speed.

"Good morning love. I trust you slept well." Jungkook

He brushes my cheek with the back of his hand sending shivers down my spine. He's so close to my face.

He has his hands on each side of my head as looks down at me so close. His eyes travel up and down my body and he lets out a small growl between his lips.

"You have no idea what I'd like to do to you love. You look absolutely irresistible when your sleeping that I wanted to take you then and there." Jungkook

He met my eyes as they glow purple.

"But I wanted our first time to be special." Jungkook

I gulp.

He is not himself. He's on his rut which is not good.

I felt a hand on the left side of my hip and the next thing I know he smashes his lips on mine. I didn't respond at first as the shock it me like a truck. His lips were soft but his kisses were very aggressive as if he couldn't get enough. I didn't know how else to react other than to go along with the kiss.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it.

It didn't take long for him to slip the tongue in and I let him take control. I don't know what came over me but everything was telling me to just let him. I rang my fingers through his hair as we heavily make out.

He let out a rather loud growl as he started making his way to my jawline and down to my neck. Leaving open mouth kisses, slightly sucking on my skin. I unconsciously let a moan slip from the sensation.

"FUCK!!"

Someone shouted from the other side but we both ignore it as the banging on the door grew more harder.

Jungkook started to grind his hip against me, sending goosebumps all over my body. A moan escapes his lips as he came back up to my lips again.

There was a sudden crash and Jungkook held onto me tighter. Hiding his head into the crook of my neck.

"Jungkook let her go."

I look up to see Namjoon. He didn't come too far into the room. He was more like half way in between the doorway and the bed but he looked hesitant to come any closer. I noticed his nose flaring.