Chapter Thirty - One

~Y/N POV~

(The day after Y/n left)

To say that it's been a long 24 hours is an understatement. The hours dragging by as I lay on Minji's bed all day. I didn't want to move or go anywhere. I just wanted my friends. I pretty much showed up last night on Minji's door step and threw myself at her, I was too distraught to even explain anything to her, but she's patiently been waiting for me to explain and showing up like this out of the blue with out seeing her for over three months, she deserved an explanation.

Lying on her bed next to her, she tries to calm me down by stroking my hair but it only reminds me of yoongi just before his outburst. The wound is still fresh.

"Oh y/n, I've never seen you like this. I wish I could help you." Minji

I appreciate her so much right now. I couldn't think of anywhere else to go. She starts to hum a little melody she's always sang to me, it's what her mother use to sing to her when she was young.

"Y/N!!"

Without moving I look up to Minji's bedroom door to find Hayoon sprinting into the room, slamming the door behind her and jumping on the bed with us, pulling me into her arms.

"Y/n, what happened? Minji, has she spoken yet?" Hayoon

"No, she won't talk." Minji

She sighed. I felt bad that I haven't spoken to her yet despite how much I appreciate her. To be honest I wanted both of my best friends with me. Hayoon made a couple sniffles in my hair as she hugged me tightly.

"You're right Minji." Hayoon

That all she says. Minji starts to pat my back as I stay in Hayoons arms. I've missed them so much. My tears slowly stop, as I try my hardest to wipe them away. My broken heart doesn't seem like it wants to heal so soon like I desperately want it to.

"Y/n, can you please tell us what happened?" Minji

She whispers gently, face closer to mine.

"Please, Y/n, we're worried about you." Hayoon

I should tell them what's going on. But where do I start?

I do trust them to not tell anyone, they've kept my secrets before from my parents and others, so I know I can trust them with anything, even my own life. Here goes a lot of explaining I guess.

I take in a deep breathe and use all my strength I have left in my body to sit up away from Hayoon and Minji, so I can look at them better as I tell them everything.

"Okay, I should....ex-explain....m-myself."

I couldn't help the stutter, but I had to calm down, not only for myself but for my baby too.

"Take your time, we're not going anywhere anytime soon." Minji

"True that!" Hayoon

"Do you remember that story we were told when we were kids? The one about the moon goddess's daughter and the seven soldiers?"

They both nod rapidly.

"Of course, it's one of my favourite stories, it's so romantic!" Minji

I scoff, at the fact it seems like a love story but in reality giving the circumstances right now I would say it's far from a love story.

"It's not a love story, trust me."

I roll my eyes and watch both my friends frown at me with my sudden attitude.

"Why would you say that? It's only a story anyway, it's not real." Hayoon

"If it's not really then how do you explain the memorials?" Minji