Chaper Two

*bold writing when speaking is mindlink*

Minho POV

Walking through the forest is quiet, it's too quite for my liking. I usually speak to my wife but when I look at her she seems so into her thoughts, I tried mind-linking to her but she shut me out. So I started humming a random tune that I heard one of the boys singing, they're really into their music, I can't sing but they sure can. I'm only humming to save my wife's ears, I'm that bad. I chuckle at myself before carrying on with the humming "are you really humming because it's too quiet?" My wife knows me too well, I turn around to face her as she was lagging behind me "yes my dear I was. You were too busy in your own mind to talk to me. You always talk to me about what's on your mind" she sighed and we both stopped walking and stood in place next to each other. She rubbed her forehead "I know I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about the boys and y/n. Do you really think we should push them together? Is it too early? I'm just worried about this whole thing" she looked down at the forest floor, kicking a twig away from her feet. I looked down at her and took a step towards her grabbing her hand "dear, everything will be fine. This needs to happen soon. Both you and hana had the same dream for the moon goddess tell each of you it's time for them to be together. You and I both know the moon goddess hasn't got a lot of time left. The songs know this aswell. Plus the boys remember her very well and now that y/n is 18 they're going nuts. You know this." I laughed the last part out and she too chuckled thinking about the boys. She nodded her head and held onto my hand tighter "yes I know. When we get back they'll be asking all sorts of questions about her. Though did you see y/n when she gave me a hug before running back home? She was smelling me" I nodded. "Yes I saw her. She must of smelt the boys. Even for a human she'll be able to smell her mate but to her it'll just be something that smells nice nothing more" she looked back up at me with a smirk on her face "yes I know she smelt the boys. I did it on purpose, before we left I hugged all the boys to make sure their scents were on me enough that y/n might smell." I thought back for a minute and remembered when we were leaving the house. That would explain why she was persistent on hugging each and everyone of them before we left, some more against the idea than others. It was quite funny watching some of the boys struggle against her in her embrace. You wouldn't think they were the strongest werewolves around. They're big softy's.

I nodded at my wife and laughed "yes I remember you giving them all a hug before leaving. Now I know your motive" she burst out laughing, throwing her head back.

We continued to walk a couple feet to the marked tree we had kept our bags hidden. Our bags were for our clothes. When we change our clothes rip to pieces so to make it easier we strip our clothes and then change into our wolf forms. So before we change we take off our clothes and put them in backs and then when we change back into our human forms we put the clothes back on. It just means if we're travelling we have to carry a bag around and of course it's always me that carry's the bag between me and my wife. Call me whipped but my wife wears the pants in our marriage. Any male wolf would only listen to their mate or maybe under certain circumstances their mothers or fathers. Oh and the higher ranked wolves in a pack. I'm a beta so it's not too bad.

We reach the bags I buried under a small tree stump. I take a small tree branch that had fallen off a tree and started digging while my wife sat on the stump watching me "you know you could help me" she looked up to the sky, stroking her chin with her pointer finger and thumb "how about......no." She crosses her legs and continued to watch me sigh for the bags. They weren't buried too deep.

I yanked out the black duffel bag out the ground and pulled out my clothes while my wife pulled out hers. I slowly unzipped my black jeans I had on while watching my wife. I'm so gonna tease her "hey wife, we're gonna get naked and we don't have the boys around to interrupt us" I smirked at her. She shook her head at me "no way uh huh! No husband. We have to get back before the boys destroy the place" I pouted at her. "The boys are older now have a little faith in them" i pulled my T-shirt over my head then placed my clothes into the duffel bag. Soojin was still undressing. I continued to watch her until she was fully naked before me.