Chapter Fourteen

~Y/N POV~

I toss in my bed to the other side find something hard against my face. I don't bother to open my eyes to find out what it is, it's warm and comfy to cuddle into. It smells good too like men's cologne but the good stuff, I don't care if it smells like a man I'm too into my sleep state to care right now.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me but before I could even react, Jin shouting echoes through the house "TAE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shot my eyes open to be greeted by a sleeping taehyung, he looks so peaceful, I didn't want to move.
He started to stir a little and frowned in his sleep before shooting his eyes wide open. His eyes met mine, then gave me a cheeky smile.

"Hi." Was all he said. I felt frozen lying beside him, I couldn't help the blush sneak up on my cheeks. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. We stayed like that for a while, just listening to each other's breathing. That was until the door burst.

We both got startled by the sudden door opening and held each other tighter.

It was jimin. Smirking.

"Come on dude, get up we all love y/n but come on, jiho and minho are getting ready to leave" he said just so casually and walked back out the door, leaving it open this time.

I heard taehyung groan before letting me go so I could get up out of bed and make my way to my bathroom, leaving him alone in the bed. I didn't say a word to taehyung as I was too embarrassed about the moment we had before jimin came in. Call me easily embarrassed but I'm not use to guys cuddling me or giving me much attention. Back home I only had my two best friends that I grew up with and because I was human not many guys in the pack were interested, yes they were friendly and never spoke nastily about me or to me but i didn't have much interactions with them unless they were close to my friends. They were very protective of me. Just thinking about them makes me miss them so much, I don't know when I'll next see them again, hopefully it won't be too long. I think they would get along with the 7 wolves that I'm currently staying with, we would be a big group of friends.

Once I came out the bathroom after doing my business and changing my clothes, taehyung was no longer in my bedroom. But I could smell pancakes from the downstairs kitchen, the smell alone made my stomach growl. I maybe small but I can eat a lot and I mean a lot.

I followed the beautiful smell of pancakes to the kitchen, to spot my dad with a pink apron on, behind the frying pan cooking pancakes

I take a seat on the stool across the room from him, as my dad turns around to the sound of the stool being pulled out. "Good morning, pudding. I thought I'd make you breakfast before I have to leave" he placed some pancakes on a plate and cake walking towards me. I thanked him as he placed a kiss on the top of my head and walked over to the sink. "Nice apron" I couldn't help but point it out. He just laughed "thanks but it's actually jins. He wasn't happy about me making you breakfast but I insisted." I laughed back at the thought of Jin wearing a pink apron, but I'm not surprised it's jins.