Chapter Nineteen

~Namjoon POV~

I sat in my chair behind the desk, rubbing the side of left temple as I gaze upon the painting above the fireplace.

It's the painting we got done in 1792. When we were all last together. It brings back good memories. That day was a great day until it turned bad. All because of my stupidity and clumsiness.

I sigh out loud and run my fingers through my damp hair and throw my head back off my chair.

I'm just waiting for everyone to sort them selves out after coming back.

Yoongi and Hoseok put that hunter in the cells and went to shower. Taehyung and Jungkook sorted out y/n, Jin and jimin by making them comfortable in their own rooms before going to clean themselves up. Jin and jimin woke up within minutes of each other and are now resting until I call them in. That rope used on them with Shiwoos blood wore them out. It's our weakness other than y/n.

Y/n has still not woken up yet but taehyung cleaned up her wounds before Jin woke up so Jin didn't have to do much. He actually said Tae did a pretty good job.

Since y/n is still asleep, maybe I should start to gather everyone into my office.

"Would everyone like to meet me in my office? There's things we need to discuss."

I heard Tae and Jungkook moan and jimin laughing at them. I assume they were in a middle of a game.

After a few minutes everyone was gathered into my office. I had to ask Hoseok a few questions first.

"Now Hoseok, I know you took y/n to the memorial in hopes to help her memory come back but what happened there?"

He took a seat in the chair in front of my desk.

"Well the idea came to mind because of what she told me in the library." Hoseok

"What did she tell you?"

All the boys moved in closer to Hoseok as did I as I placed my arms crossed on my desk. I can tell he's trying to hold in his smile.

"She told me this past week or so she's been having these daytime visions or dreams when she can sleep." Hoseok

"She's having a hard time sleeping?" Jin

Hoseok just nodded.

"I'm going to check on her." Yoongi

I pulled my hand up in stop signal, to Yoongi. He stopped on his spot as he was stood up from his seat.

"There's no need Yoongi, we'll be able to tell if there's something wrong."

He huffed and sat back down crossing his legs and arms. I signalled for Hoseok to finish what he was saying.

"She was saying she was getting migraines and that's when I told you I was taking her out for a walk and Jin had mentioned that it would be good for her migraines." Hoseok

"Yes I remember that."

"So do I." Jin

"Wait hold on, you two knew she was with Hoseok hyung and didn't bother to tell the rest of us." Jimin

His tone sounded more harsh than it needed to be. So I gave him and glare and he looked down to the wooden floor.

"Yes he did but that's not the point right now. Hoseok can you proceed?"

He nodded then started talking again.

"Anyway......we got to the memorial but nothing set me off. There was nothing there but the two of us...." Hoseok