Chapter Fifteen

~Y/N POV~ Dreamland

A bright white light blinded my vision before it slowly faded away.

A long white staircase was in front of me with a glowing light at the top. I felt this pull and heard a gentle whisper of a woman calling my name.

My heart was beating so fast as I climbed up the stairs towards the glowing white light.

The closer I got to the top the less bright the glow had seemed.

Once in front of the glow I took a large step into into which lead me to a place a dream of before.

The forest with the blueish and purple coloured flowers.

Except this time I see 5 bobbing heads of white wolves running within the flowers

Except this time I see 5 bobbing heads of white wolves running within the flowers. They're howling and barking at one another. They look like they're having so much fun.

There's four of them that all jump in a heap together while another one stands to the side of them barking at them. I would say he was scolding them in my opinion.

I giggled at the sight. I've always found it quite amusing to find wolves play. Back home I would watch the pups play or my friends would change to their wolves to goof around to cheer me up.

"Boys listen behave yourselves please. We don't want anymore injuries like last time!" A familiar females voice calls out behind me.

I turn around to see the same woman from my dreams before. She still dressed in white long dress and long black hair. She smiled at me and walked towards but this time I don't back away from her. I think she noticed this time I wasn't afraid of her as she reached her arms out to me and gave me a hug with a little squeeze. It felt the same way my mother hugs me, full of love and safety in her arms. I hug her back feeling the warm feeling spread throughout my body before letting go.

"It's so nice to see you again y/n. I hope the boys have been treating you nicely" i dropped my hands to my side and looked at her slightly confused "how do you know I'm staying with boys?"

She laughed at me "oh y/n have you forgotten our last conversation. I'm always watching you and those boys too" she pointed towards the 5 white wolves playing up ahead.

I watch the wolves again but more concentrated this time. They're all identically white but only the moon goddess's soldiers are white, everyone else is the standard black, brown or grey. The next thing I notice is their eye colour. The pink eye coloured wolf is now chasing the green eye coloured wolf while the blue, purple and yellow eye coloured wolves bark at the running two and chase after them.

I blink a few times. Is that that the guys?
But there's two missing.

I start to look around before noticing two white wolf walk up behind the un-named woman. One with bright red eyes and the other with light grey eyes staring back at me as they walk next to the woman beside me.